Chapter 25

~Riley's POV~

I was laying in my own bed because this is where I ended up last night. I don't know where Ross is. I grabbed my phone and got on Twitter.

@rileyrocks: why am I at my own house

Lots of people retweeted and favorited it. I logged off of twitter and turned on my TV. Austin and Ally was on. I laid and watched tv for awhile until a big blonde guy jumped on my bed.

"Sup blondie." I giggled.

"Oh ya know. Just chillin on my girlfriend." Ross answered.

"Ya ok. That sounds wrong." I laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that but that's always an option."

"Ya, not today." I said.

"I missed you." Ross said, sliding off of me and laying beside me.

"I missed you too." I said.

Ross was getting closer until I could feel his breath on my neck. His lips attached to mine. I was enjoying our little make out session until I heard someone down stairs.

"Ross, someone's downstairs." I whispered.

"You're hearing things."

"No, I'm not. Go see." I said.

"I'm in the mood to kick someone's ass." he said getting up and going to the door. Just as he grabbed the doorknob, it opened and reveled Riker.

"Dude, you scared us!" Ross exclaimed.

"Told ya someone was here." I mumbled.

"Well, we are having a game day so whenever you want to join us is fine." Riker said then left.

"I'd rather have your lips on mine." Ross said getting closer to me.

"Me too." I said before giving him a passionate kiss. We began our make out session. Once that got boring, we decided to watch a movie.

"Do you by any chance need a shower?" Ross asked, scratching behind his neck.

"Um...I could use one." I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

We went into the bathroom and did what we needed to do. After that, we got dressed and went back into my bedroom.

"How about that movie?" I asked.

"I'll go make popcorn and you pick a movie." Ross said.

Ross went downstairs and I soon smelled popcorn. I picked Frozen and put it in. Ross brought up popcorn, candy, and soda.

"Really Ri?" Ross said, looking at my movie selection.

"You love me." I said giving him a bear hug.

"I do."

We sat on my bed and I pressed play. Ross intertwined our fingers. I got the shivers when he did that.

"You cold?" he asked.

"No, I just got butterflies when you grabbed my hands." I said.

"Oh. I love you."

We continued to watch the movie and eat our food. Ross wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

I'm so in love.