Chapter 57

~Ross' POV~

Tomorrow is Christmas and I haven't gotten Riley anything. She probably got me something amazing and I'm going to be the lame boyfriend who gives sucky presents.

I decided to ask Rydel for help.

"Dell, what can I get Riley for Christmas?" I asked my sister.

"You haven't got her anything yet?! Christmas is tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

"I know. I just don't know what to get her."

"Well, you go shopping while we decorate our house. Bye now." she said, pushing me out of her room.

I went into my own room to grab my wallet and phone to go shopping. I got in my moms car and drove to the mall. I saw a billboard for the perfect gift. This is going to be awesome.

~Riley's POV~

I went over to Ross' house to help them decorate for Christmas. When I walked in, the house seemed very quite and nobody came to the door. Soon, Rydel appeared.

"Hey Dell, where's Ross?" I asked.

"Out."

"Out where?" I questioned.

"Somewhere."

"Wow. Can you tell me where?" I asked.

"I don't know! Why so many questions?" she asked me.

"Because his gift is in my house and he doesn't need to see it." I answered.

"What did you get him?" she asked.

"You know."

"How could you afford that?" she exclaimed.

"I've been saving." I answered.

The guys had brought the tree and all the decorations up from the basement. Now it was time to decorate.

¤A few hours later¤

"The house looks amazing!" Riker said, coming downstairs.

"Well I gotta get home to wrap gifts. Bye guys." I said before walking to my own house.

I walked inside and saw the mess that I had left earlier. Presents, wrapping paper, bags, and tape all of my living room. I sorted everything into who it was for and what I'm going to wrap it in.

I was in a wrapping mode when my phone went off.

Ross: I want to see you.

What? No! My house is a mess and his gifts are everywhere. Why now Ross?

Me: Not to sound mean but you can't come over right now...

I started wrapping his presents just to be on the safe side. I went and hid them in a room that he never goes in.

Ross: Too bad. I'm coming to your door now.

Before I could respond, Ross was in my house.

"Baby, what happened to your living room?" he asked.

"I was trying to wrap presents."

"Oh. Where are mine?" he asked.

"Hidden. You can have them tomorrow." I answered.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No." I hadn't looked at a clock in hours.

"It's 10:30."

"Help me wrap these last few gifts then we can go to bed." I said.

After about 30 minutes of wrapping presents, Ross and I were headed to bed.

"If you sleep good, then maybe you can have a present early before the parade." I said.

R5 has to perform in a Christmas parade tomorrow.

"How can I sleep when you look like that?"

I had just thrown on one of his shirts because I was so tired.

"Don't start Ross." I grumbled as he rolled on top of me.

"Too late."

¤

¤

What do you think Riley got him?

#Heartmadeuponyou

Can't wait for the EP to come out!

Keep on keeping on:)

-Hanna♡