Chapter 7

•A week later•

~Riley's POV~

Ross: come swimming with me

It's 1 in the afternoon and I had nothing to do. So, I was thankful that Ross texted me.

Me: okay give me 5

I looked out my window that faces Ross' window to see him with his pink swim trunks on and no shirt. I watched him pick up his phone and seconds later, I received a text.

Ross: bring food

Me: put on a shirt

Ross: stop stalking me

Me: I can see you through my window:)

He opened his window. Our windows are like 7 feet apart so I had a perfect view.

"Hey gorgeous." he said.

"Hey handsome."

He was starring at my chest. I had a tank top on so nothing was showing. I knew what he wanted. I shut my curtains but left the window open.

"Riley, come back!" he whined.

"I need to get on my swimsuit." I responded.

"You could of left the curtains open..." I could hear the smirk through his voice.

"You're a perv."

Ross didn't answer. I just thought he left. I was just finishing putting on my bikini top when Ross burst through the door.

"I need you like now. I can't wait any longer." He panted.

He crashed his lips onto mine. We backed into a wall. Ross hungrily stuck his tongue in my mouth. We soon pulled away breathless.

"When can we have some fun?" Ross asked.

"I don't know. I'm just not ready yet. I want to really bad but I'm not mentally ready yet."

"I don't know if I can wait much longer." Ross said with a smirk.

"Let's go swimming." I suggested changing the subject.

Ross intertwined our fingers and led me to his backyard.

Once we got to his backyard, I put my stuff on the ground and laid down on a chair. Ross ran the hose over his hair then jumped in.

"Oh c'mon. You aren't going to get in?" Ross whined.

"I need a tan."

"Ya whatever." he commented back.

~Ross' POV~

I brought Riley over to give her a promise ring but she won't even get in the water.

"Babe, come on!" I begged.

"No."

I hopped out of the water and ran over to her chair. I picked up my waterproof phone and Riley and jumped into the water. Her lips found mine while we were under and I snapped a picture.

"Ross, are you kidding me?" she whined.

"Nope, but now you are in."

"Ya."

She grabbed onto me and wrapped her legs around me. Her fingers ran up and down my abs. I wanted her on me but I wasn't going to pressure Riley. Her gorgeous blonde hair was just perfect and her beautiful blue eyes were starring into mine. We leaned in and our lips moved in sync.

"Riley." I said as we pulled away.

"Ya Ross?"

"I got you this." I said pulling something out of my swim trunks pocket.

"What is it?" she asked opening the box.

"It's a promise ring. I'm promising to you that I will always love you. Even if we fight or we take a break later on in life or whatever life brings, I will always love you. I've hurt you before, but I love you and I always will no matter what."

"Aww Ross! I love you so much. I'll always love you too."

Then our lips met again.

"Ross, I'm so in love with you." she said after we pulled away.

"I'm so in love with you too. I always will be."

I'm so glad that Riley is in my life.