Chapter 28

~Riley's POV~

"OMG!" I yelled.

A bunch of nurses came rushing over with garbage cans. One of them grabbed Riker and led him to a bed.

"What happened to you guys? You are all beat up." a nurse questioned us.

"Long story. What's going on with my brother?" Rydel said with tears in her eyes.

"He just got hit in the stomach. We gave him some medicine that should help with the throwing up." She explained.

We walked over to Rockys bed to see him with a wrap on his hand.

"Whats up with you?" I asked.

"The bones are badly bruised. I should be okay in the next few days." he explained.

"We need to call mom." Ross said, taking out his phone and walking outside. He soon returned inside.

"Ok kids, Rocky is fine and Riker has seemed to stop vomiting. Do you guys have parents? We should probably alert them of what is going on." the doctor said.

Just a few seconds after the doctor said that, Stormie and Mark came through the doors.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to my children?" Stormie exclaimed.

"Well, Rocky had bruised bones in his hand and Riker just has some bruising on his stomach. They are free to go." the doctor said.

We walked out the door and to the van. Mark drove the boys home while Stormie drove Rydel and I home.

•home•

"Explain." Mark sternly said as we all sat down at the kitchen table.

"I had a date but he blew me off. When Riley and Ross came over here, they saw me crying on the front porch." Rydel said.

"We helped her up and brought her inside. Dell took a shower while the boys talked about this." I said.

"She kept a date from us and something bad happened." Riker said.

"So, we went over to Cameron's house and told him that it was not okay to blow off our sister." Ross said.

"Then he got mad and started throwing things at us." Ryland explained.

"He punched Riker in the stomach and punched me in the eye." Ratliff said.

"Then he kicked my hand and kicked Rylands ankle. He also punched Ross in the nose." Rocky said.

"So that's how you guys ended up in the ER." Stormie said.

"Ok that makes sense. Well, I'm glad you are all okay. On a totally unrelated note, I have pictures of girls for all the guys to look at and pictures of guys for Rydel. These people are for the next music video. Riley and Ryland will be your assistants when we shoot this tomorrow. Pick your people tonight so I can call them." Mark explained.

"She's cute! I want her." Riker said.

"Can't we use our girlfriends?" Rocky asked.

"Hollywood Records said no." Mark answered.

"This Megan chick is gorgeous! I choose her." Ross said. Tears were forming in my eyes but I didn't know why. Ross saw them, took my hand, and led me outside.

"Why are you upset?" Ross said.

"I'm not. I'm fine."

"Liar." Ross answered.

"I guess I kind of got jealous when you said that Megan was gorgeous. I don't even know why."

"I love you so much! Nobody will ever change my mind. It's just for a day. I promise. Nothing else." Ross said.

"I know. But, what if you have to kiss?"

"Then I will do it but I'll be thinking about you the whole time. I probably won't even enjoy it." Ross answered.

"But what if you do?"

"But what if I do this?" Ross said leaning in a giving me a kiss.

"I'm okay with this."

"You're house?"

Ross picked me up and and wrapped my legs around his body. His lips found mine instantly and we walked across the yard. As soon as we got to my bedroom and the door was shut, Ross was on top of me. Before I knew it, my shirt was off.