Chapter 49

~Riley's POV~

It's been a few days since Ross and I called it quits. Ross has texted me a few times apologizing and wanting me to take me back. I just don't know what to do. I miss him so much. I decided to watch tv to take my mind off of things. I heard something about Ross.

"Ross Lynch has been seen with red marks all over his arms. It has been confirmed that Ross and Riley and done and Ross' life has hit rock bottom. Since his break up, Ross Lynch has resorted to cutting his arms." the lady said before going away.

My eyes filled with tears. My best friend is cutting himself. I wanted to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and puked. This was all my fault. It was late so I decided to lay down. My bed seemed empty without Ross. Then my phone started ringing.

"Rydel?" I said in the phone. I could tell she was crying.

"Ross is cutting himself and won't stop. Please come over." she begged.

"I'll be there in 5." I said before running out the door.

I sprinted across the yard and through the door. I ran up the stairs, almost tripping, and into the bathroom. Ross was sitting in the bathroom with a razor. His arms were bleeding and Rydel was crying.

"Ross!" I yelled, tears running down my face.

He looked up from his arms and made eye contact with me. His eyes started watering and then he soon starting crying.

"Ri?"

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"I can't live without you. You're my everything. I need you. I don't want to live without by my side. And, you're mad at me so I'm taking my anger out." he said, his voice cracking. 

"Ross, just because I'm mad doesn't mean I ever stopped caring. You're my best friend. I would cry every day without you." I said, tears still rolling down my face.

Rydel had left the bathroom by this point. I helped Ross clean up his cuts. Then I took the razors and was going to throw them away at my house. Ross and I went into his bedroom and shut the door.

"Riley, please forgive me. I can't live without you. I made a mistake, a huge one. I miss laying with you at night. I can't sleep without you in my arms. I miss your surprise kisses. I miss your hugs. Riley please, you're my everything."

"Ross, I don't know." I said, beginning to cry again.

"Can I hug you?"

I nodded as his arms wrapped around me. I missed this. I missed his muscles protecting me and his manly scent. I started crying again. He pulled away and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Riley, I'm so sorry. I made you cry. I did this to you."

"Ross, just please kiss me." I said.

Our lips met as we both moaned through the kiss. I really needed this.

"Can we please get back together? I need you." Ross said.

"Ross."

"Please? I need to hold you when you're sad. I need to kiss you when you won't stop talking. I need to have sex with you." Ross said with a smirk.

"I don't know."

"Baby, I really miss you. Please." he said with tears running down his cheeks.

I went over to him and wiped the tears away. He made eye contact with me and smiled. Then our lips slowly touched.

"Riley please, just say yes. I'll quit Austin and Ally for you. Please."

"You don't have to quit." I said.

"I'll do anything for y-"

I put my finger on his lips.

"Will you shut up so I can say yes?" I giggled.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes." I smiled before giving him a kiss.

He ran out the door and I heard him yell.

"SHE SAID YES!"

Then he came back in and sat on the couch.

"What was that about?" I laughed.

"I was so scared that you weren't going to take me back. I made a stupid mistake and it will never happen again. And what scared me the most was that I was going to lose my best friend."

"I will always be your best friend." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Good!" Ross said before he kissed me.

A/N- The number of reads and votes has been down:/ So, I need 5 comments for you guys to get another update.