Chapter 82

~Riley's POV~

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Ratliff yelled.

"You heard me." Rydel mumbled.

"It's not mine." Ratliff said, denying the whole situation.

He looks at me with a confused look.

"I know you guys had sex." I said.

"I thought we weren't telling anyone about us." Ratliff whispered to Dell.

"Us?!" I exclaimed.

"We've been together for about 2 months." Rydel admitted.

"You guys work fast." I laughed.

"Have you told your parents?" Ratliff asked.

"Not yet." Rydel answered.

"They're going to kill me!" Ratliff exclaimed as he flopped on the bed.

"I wouldn't be so worried about my parents. I would worry about my brothers." she responded.

"They told me I couldn't hurt you and I didn't, right?" Ratliff said.

"You didn't hurt me." Rydel said with a smile.

I had just sat back and watched them figure this out. Now it was my turn to talk.

"Maybe you should tell the world about you guys. Then when the find out your pregnant, the fans won't be as harsh." I explained.

"We have always told everyone that we won't be together." Ratliff answered

"I need to tell mom." Rydel said.

We got up and walked across the hall. Rydel knocked on Stormie and Marks' door. Soon, they both appeared.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Stormie asked.

"I need to tell you something." Rydel mumbled, walking into the room.

"Everything okay?" Mark asked.

"I'm not going to hide anything. I'm just going to come out and say it." Rydel said.

"Go ahead." Stormie answered.

"Ratliff and I are dating. We have been for 2 months. And, I'm pregnant with his child." Rydel explained.

"Rydel Mary Lynch and Ellington Lee Ratliff!" Mark yelled. Rydel had tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Rydel cried.

"YOU'RE 21! YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A CHILD! YOU BOTH ALSO HAVE A TOUR LIFE. HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!" Mark screamed.

"Mark, calm down." Stormie said.

"My daughter is pregnant! I'm not ready for grandkids." Mark said, calming down.

"Everything will be okay." Stormie said.

Everything will be okay.

¤

¤

Sorry that the updates have been taking so long. I'm a swimmer and I'm in marching band so my free time is very limited.

-Hanna♡