Chapter 52

~Riley's POV~

Ross and I are okay. We aren't back together but we are friends. We have seemed to push our relationship away and not let it bother us. It still hurts me every time I see him. He keeps apoligizing to me.

"Hey Dell!" I said as I walked into her room.

"Hey."

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"I have a secret to tell you. I'm not suppose to tell anyone but I can't keep it any longer."

"Spill." I said as I sat down on her bed.

"Ross got Laura pregnant and that's why he broke up with you. She's getting an abortion." Rydel said.

I got up and stormed across the hall. I burst into Ross' room. I think I scared him.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I yelled at him. Luckily, we were the only ones in the house besides Rydel.

"Take a chill pill." Ross answered.

"I WILL NOT CHILL! YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT AND THAT GIRL ISN'T ME! WHAT THE HELL!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"So Rydel told you." he mumbled.

"YA SHE DID! YOU'RE STUPID! I'M GLAD WE AREN'T TOGETHER."

As soon as that came out of my mouth, I regretted saying it. It hurt me so much as those words escaped.

"Why are you making such a big deal about this?" Ross retorted.

"Because! You're 17, almost 18! You can't be making kids with people that you aren't going to stay with. That is not how it's suppose to work. Do you really want a reputation of the whole "Ross Lynch is getting girls prego" thing? I don't think so. You've messed up you're life so badly that I don't even know what to say! You better fix your life before I fix it for you." I said.

He was silent.

"Ross, what happened to you? You are not the guy that I fell in love with 8 months ago. I don't like new Ross. He's an idiot. I want old Ross back. I want my best friend back." I said before walking out of his room.

"Feel better?" Dell asked.

"Much."

"Uh Ri? Can I talk to you?" Ross asked through the door.

I got up and opened the door. I followed my friend into his room and shut the door.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening to me Ri and I'm scared." Ross said, his voice cracking.

"You were such a good guy and all of the sudden you changed. You never cheated on me before except that one time but that was a long time ago. Suddenly, you're a player. You're wanting to get laid by every girl you see. Give me your phone." I said.

"Why?"

"Give it to me." I demanded.

I unlocked his phone and went to YouTube.

"Ri please don't. You're going to hate me." he begged.

I went to his history and discovered that he had been watching porn. I went to his pictures and found naked pictures of girls.

"You are not getting this phone until further notice. Now, I gotta go. I have a friend who's coming to visit me for a few days." I said.

"You can't take my phone! And, who's the friend?"

"You don't want your mom to see this, do you? And, his name is Luke. The guy I bumped into in Chicago." I said.

"No and oh." was all that he said.

"I gotta go."

"Wait, did you say Luke? So, you've already moved on?" Ross scoffed.

"Ya I said Luke. He's just a friend. Ross, I'll always love you even if you don't feel the same."

"Riley..." Ross moaned.

"I gotta go. Buy Ross." I said before walking out.

I walked home and got ready for Luke to come. I was really excited to see him. I put on a nice shirt and some shorts. I curled my hair and put on some makeup.

"Riley?" someone yelled through the house.

I ran downstairs to see my friend.

"Luke!" I yelled as I ran to him.

"Riley! I've missed you so much." he said as we hugged.

"I missed you too." I answered.

We were hugging right when Ross walked in.

~Ross' POV~

I decided that Riley and I need to go out somewhere and talk. I went over to her house and walked in on her and this dude hugging.

"Uh, hey Ri." I said as they pulled apart.

"Ross what are you doing here?" she retorted.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go get pizza or something." I asked.

"Who's this?" Luke asked.

"This is Ross." Riley mumbled.

"So..." I said.

"I want to show Luke around LA. Maybe later." she answered.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked.

"Nope." she said before her and Luke left.

My best friend is off with some other guy. And, that guy isn't me. I lost the love of my life. I really messed up. Luke isn't the right guy for her. I need her back.

Let's do this.

¤

¤

What is Ross going to do? Will he win Riley back? What should happen? Let me know in the comments.

Vote:)

Here's to @isaokay for the idea and I hope that this will make you're day at the dentist much better:)

Keep on keeping on:)

-Hanna♡

P.S.- The story has 48 more chapters:D

Social stuff-

Kik- hannagerber99