Chapter 1

~Riley's POV~

I'm Riley. My best friends are the Lynches. I'm currently sitting in my living room with nothing to do.

"Riley, why don't you hang with Rydel?" My mom asked joining me in the living room.

"I don't know. I think Rydel is shopping and Ross has A&A. Riker is at Glee. That leaves Rocky and Ryland. I don't feel like hanging out with them today." I explained to my mother.

"You haven't seen them in awhile. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Everything's fine. They have just been busy with tours and photo shoots and interviews. They don't have time for me right now and I'm okay with that." I responded.

My mom was right. I hadn't been with my friends in weeks. I haven't texted them, called them, or hung out with them. I really missed them. I was going to head up to my room when my blonde hair best friend flew through the door.

"Riley!" Ross panted.

"Ross!" I shouted back.

He ran and hugged me while picking me up and spinning around. If you were wondering, Ross and I don't like each over like that and we never will. Don't get me wrong, Ross is very attractive, but I don't think we could ever have anything.

~Ross' POV~

I missed Riley so much. We hadn't see each other in weeks. Yes, Riley is attractive with her perfect blonde hair and blue eyes. She's perfect and I'm really surprised that she doesn't have a guy.

"I missed you so much!" I said into her hair which was in my face.

I placed Riley on the ground and looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful. No Ross, you can't look at her like that. Who am I kidding, she's gorgeous.

"I missed you too." She responded knocking me out of my trance.

We sat on the couch talking about whatever came to our minds. Her mom came in with cookies. I started starring at her again. Ross, stop it!

~Riley's POV~

Ross keeps starring at me. What is going on with him? We can't like each other like that. It's against the rules that we made up when we were young. But I was totally starring at him too. No Riley, stop it!

"Ross, you okay?" I asked him.

"Uh, ya. Sorry." He said.

He was acting really weird ever since he arrived. You could literally feel the awkward in the air. Thankfully, Rydel came over and made it less awkward.

"Hey girl!" I said.

"Hey! You wanna go shopping? There's a new converse store in the mall and they have this really awesome mint color that I just have to have!" She told me.

"Sure, let me grab my things.' I said.

I ran up to my room and Ross followed me.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"No, I just-I don't know. I just missed you so much." He responded.

"I missed you too" I said.

"I'm just going to go home. Can you come over when you guys get home?" He asked.

"Uh sure."

Ross walked back downstairs and I followed him. He was acting super strange. I really needed to find out what was up.

"Ross wait." I yelled.

"Ya?"

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting strange." I asked.

"I just-I can't tell you. Can we just have a Ross and Riley sleepover tonight? Please? We need best friend time." He said.

"Sounds like fun. I'll bring candy." I said.

"Thanks. Can't wait." He responded.

I went outside and got into Rydel's car. She drove us to the mall and led me to the new converse store.

~Ross' POV~

Damn, was Riley cute. I was falling hard for my best friend.

~Riley's POV~

I was falling for my best friend. Hard.

A/N- Sorry this chapter is short. The next one will be long and full of detail.