Chapter 69

~Ross' POV~

We have a tour coming up and I can't wait! We are just going around the US but still, it's going to be awesome. My parents haven't told me yet whether Riley can come or not. They said that we always fight when we are together in a small space.

"Ross, we need to talk to you." my dad said, coming into my room with my mom. Riley was at Hollywood Records.

"Ok." I said, getting nervous.

"We don't really think it's a good idea for Riley to come with us. There isn't enough beds or enough room for all of us plus her." my mom explained.

Of course, the news I didn't want to hear.

"But what if something happens to her while I'm gone? She's been getting hate from some of her fans. They find out that she's not with us and bad things could happen." I said.

"Her dad recently had a security system put in." my dad answered.

"But still! She's my girlfriend."

"It's only for a month." my mom responded.

"Fine. I guess I'll go make her cry but I'll tell her it's not my fault." I said before walking out of my room.

I walked across the yards and into my girlfriends house.

"Ri?" I called out.

"Just got home." she said, coming around the corner.

"I need to tell you something."

"Uhh, ok." she answered. I could tell that she was getting nervous.

"We are going on tour."

"Oh baby, thata great!" she exclaimed.

"And you can't come." I mumbled.

"Not so great." she said as a single tear ran down her face.

"It's only for a month." I said.

"What if something happens again?"

"Nothing will happen." I said.

"But you don't know that." she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I moved closer to her and wiped her tears away. I gave her a soft kiss.

"I promise that nothing will happen. You're all that I want. I love you so much." I said, giving her another kiss.

"Ross." she mumbled.

"Riley. I love you more than you can imagine. I don't want anyone but you. You're my everything." I explained.

"When do you leave?" Riley asked.

"In 2 days."

"Can we just make out and have sex because I just want you right now." Riley said.

"You're the best girlfriend ever" I said as Riley pulled me toward her room.

¤Later¤

"Where are we gonna fuck if your parents move back?" I asked Riley while trying to regain my breath.

"Well, they won't ever move back so I don't think we will have that problem." she answered.

"Hey Ross you need to help us pack-" Riker said, barging into my room.

Riley screamed and covered herself up.

"Were you guys fucking?" Riker asked, looking away.

"Riker, go away!" I yelled.

"Uh, come home when you're done." Riker said before shutting the door.

~Riley's POV~

"Ugh Ross." I moaned from under the covers.

"Babe, he left. You're fine." Ross said.

"That was so embarrassing." I mumbled.

"Ri, please come with me to my house to pack. I want to spend lots of time with you."

"You know when you get back I'll only have a week here before my parents come to get me." I said, starting to feel sad all over again.

"What? No!" Ross yelled as he put clothes on.

"Ya. I don't want to leave you." I said.

"You're not going anywhere."

"But what about my parents?" I asked.

"They aren't taking you. My family and I won't let that happen." Ross explained.

I got up and put on some clothes. Ross and I walked over to his house to help pack.

"You're late." Riker said, looking at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Dude, why are you being mean to Riley?" Ross said, getting in Riker's face.

"All you worry about is her! You never make it on time to band practice. It's always 'Riley this or Riley that'. It's either her or the band." Riker yelled.

"Have fun on tour. I'll see you when you guys get home." I said before walking out tbe door.

"Riley wait!" I heard Ross yell.

I walked into my house and into the living room. I sat on the couch and cried.

"Ri? Will you talk to me?" Ross asked.

"No."

"I'm not going to choose over you and the band." Ross said.

"I don't care."

"I have to go. I love you. I'll see you in 4 weeks." Ross said before giving me a kiss and heading to the door.

"I love you too. Have fun." I said.

"Bye Riley."

"Bye Ross."

¤

¤

Will Riley have to leave California and Ross?

Thanks for reading.

-Hanna♡