Chapter 35

~Riley's POV~

"Riley, my beautiful Riley!" Ross said, coming into my house.

"Rossy, my sexy Rossy." I answered.

"You called me sexy." he said, coming around the corner.

"You called me beautiful." I giggled.

"You deserve a kiss."

"When don't I?" I said as Ross came closer to me.

"Oh ya know." he mumbled, his lips meeting mine.

Ross pushed me back so that I was laying on the couch and his hands were wondering all over my body. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Why does someone always interrupt?" Ross moaned as he got off of me. I got up and went to reveal Rocky at the door.

"Hey Rocky!" I said.

"We are going to the movies if you guys want to go." he said.

"Sure." I said. I grabbed some money and my phone before pulling Ross outside with me.

We all got into the van and Riker drove us to the movies.

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked Riker.

"Whatever movie is playing at the theater." he answered.

We drove the rest of the way the theater while listening to whatever was on the radio.

"We are here." Riker said.

I got out of the van and Ross intertwined our fingers. As soon as we got inside the theater, fans recognized R5. People started screaming and running towards us.

"Hold my hand." Ross said, squeezing my hand.

"Ross over here!"

"Sign this!"

"Smile Rocky! "

Fans were yelling at us from all directions. It was crazy. A security guard showed up and made the fans go away. We got our tickets and found the movie. Rocky had chosen Divergent. Ross got us some popcorn, candy, and a soda to share.

"That girl is hot!" Ratliff said. I looked over at Rydel and right as he said that, Rydel tensed up.

As soon as the movie was over, Riker drove us home. I went straight to Ross' room and fell on his bed. He came in there soon after and laid next to me.

"You're so pretty." Ross whispered.

"I love you Ross." I said before falling asleep.