Chapter 90

*Sexual content ahead*

~Riley's POV~

By the next day, our house was set up just the way we wanted it. It was nice and perfect. Ross and I were just watching tv when I noticed he was starring at me with a smirk. I just had a tank top and shorts on. I had no idea why he was looking at me. I got up to go get something to drink.

When I walked back in, Ross was hiding behind a wall. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He fiecely started making out with me. I wasn't complaining, it just took me by surprise. Ross started talking in between kisses.

"We're. Alone." he mumbled.

His kisses were getting sloppier as he moved down my neck. I could feel his bulge on my thigh.

"I need you, Ri." Ross mumbled as he squeezed my ass.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands found his hair as his lips found mine.

Our makeout session was continued as Ross moved us to our room. He dropped me on the bed and took off his shirt. I could tell that he had been working out because his abs were more defined.

His gentle hands starting working at the bottom of my shirt when his lips met mine. His lips started leaving little bites on my neck. I felt his hands getting farther up my shirt.

"Ross, I need you bad." I mumbled, not able to control myself.

His hand finally removed my shirt, leaving me in my bra. He fumbled with that for awhile before finally getting it off.

"Fuck." Ross mumbled.

I could see his bulge getting bigger as we progressed. One hand found my boob, the other hand was traveling toward my hips, and his lips were back on mine. I could feel his hand getting closer to the place I needed him most. Once he got there, his hand starting moving in circles on my clit. I started moaning through the kiss. Ross' hand then went under my underwear. I felt one finger go inside of me. He moved his other hand down to take off my pants.

Once those were off, he had full access to whatever he wanted. I felt 2 more fingers go inside of me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Ross..." I moaned.

"Come on babe. You know you want to." He grumbled as he moved faster.

I felt my legs trembling and I couldn't go any longer. I let myself go.

"Ross!!" I yelled as I came.

"Awesome." Ross mumbled.

His lips found mine again and I worked at his belt buckle. I finally got it undone and his pants off with his underwear. He lined himself up. I felt him enter me and I instantly moaned.

Ross' head was in the crook of my neck and I had my arms around him.

"Come on baby. Let it go." Ross mumbled in my ear as he moved faster.

"AH ROSS!" I screamed as I orgasmed.

"RILEY!" Ross yelled right after me.

Ross collasped on top of me and we were both breathing hard.

"I love you Ri." Ross breathed out.

"I love you more." I answered.

Ross rolled off of me and we both fell asleep.

¤

¤

That was the last sex chapter of this book.

Whoever marrys Ross will win at life.

-Hanna♡