Chapter 34

~Ross' POV~

I looked over at Riley who was sleeping in her bed. We had crashed here last night while we were doing other things. ;) I looked down at myself to notice that I had no clothes on and neither did Riley. Oh, that's right! They are in a pile on the ground. I got up and found some clothes of mine that were in Riley's dresser. I went into her bathroom and got dressed.

"Ross." I heard her say.

"What baby?"

"I love you." she said. I quietly giggled to myself.

"I love you more." I answered.

"Rossy, Rydel just texted me and said that you guys have to go record some of your album today." Riley said.

"Can you come with?" I asked, walking back into her room.

"I'll be fine here."

"But I'll miss you." I whined.

"But you need to focus on your music. I'll be too much of a distraction." she giggled.

"You're so cute." I laughed, slowly getting closer to her.

"Oh really?"

"Totally." I said, now right up against her.

"Are you gonna kiss me or just stand there like a weirdo?" she laughed. We leaned in and passionately kissed each other.

"Ross, we have to go!" Rydel yelled through the house.

"Bye Rossy!" she said giving me another kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you!" I said as I walked to the door.

"I'll be here when you get back." she said before I walked down the stairs.

~Riley's POV~

I went to get up but I noticed that I had no clothes on. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I took a shower then wrapped myself in a towel. I found some clothes to put on. Then I decided to clean up my room from the past events.

Ross: miss you already

I giggled to myself as I put all of our clothes in the dirty laundry. I made my bed and cleaned up my room. I looked in the pile of dirty clothes and decided that I should probably do some laundry. I went downstairs to the laundry to do what I needed to do.

After about 2 hours of doing our laundry, Ross came to my house.

"Riley!?" he yelled.

"In the laundry room!" I yelled back. I soon heard footsteps.

"I missed you." Ross said.

"Missed you too." I said, throwing the last load in the washer.

"Look at you, doing my laundry." Ross giggled.

"You left it all over my room and you had a ton of dirty clothes here." I laughed, turning around to face Ross.

Ross just smiled at me.

"How was recording?" I asked.

"It was good. We need one more song to complete our new album."

"Then shouldn't you be writing?" I questioned.

"Probably, but I like you way more."

"I love you." I said.

We were just about to kiss when his phone went off.

"What do you want Riker?" Ross asked, obviously not happy that we didn't get to kiss.

"Fine."

"I'm coming."

"Bye."

"I gotta go baby. Riker wants the song wrote today." Ross said.

"Can I have a kiss before you leave me?" I giggled.

"Anytime."

Our lips slowly touched. It didn't turn out to be anything more.

"I love you. I'll be back later." he said before running down the stairs.