Chapter 14

~Riley's POV~

"Family meeting!" Mark yelled through the house.

"Ross, we have to go downstairs." I said interrupting his guitar practice.

"Fine." he retorted.

We interlocked hands and walked downstairs to the living room. Everyone was already down there except Riker. Ratliff was even here. This must be big. What if they are going on tour? They'll be leaving me. Whatever. Then Riker appeared.

"We are leaving for Colorado tomorrow. Pack your things. Dismissed." Mark said.

"Wait. Can Riley come?" Ross asked with a panicked voice.

"Of course. I wouldn't of told you guys when she was here if she couldn't come." Mark laughed.

"Ok." Ross smiled.

"We are leaving early tomorrow. We'll be there for a week." Mark informed us.

Ross grabbed my arm and ran upstairs.

"Help me pack." Ross stated.

"Really bro? Your girlfriend has to help you pack?" Ryland laughed.

"Ya. Usually mom does it. Now it's Riley's turn." Ross responded.

"Next thing you'll be doing Ri is his hair." Ryland teased.

"I don't mind." I answered.

"Tell me what to pack." Ross said.

"About 9 or 10 of everything. Your hair supplies. Bathroom stuff. Ross, you're 18 and you still can't pack your own stuff?" I laughed.

"Nope." he said.

"Are you guys doing a show?" I asked whoever was listening.

"No! We don't want any fans to know we are going to Colorado. It's a secret. We will have to wear a disguise when we are in the airport. That means beanies and sunglasses." Riker said.

"Ya ya." I said.

Mark came in the room to grab Rylands' and Ross' luggage. Ross was just beginning to pack up his backpack.

"Son, did Riley pack this for you?" Mark questioned.

"No..." Ross said blushing.

"Liar." I coughed.

"Sure." Mark laughed then exited the room.

"Ross, come to my house with me please." I said.

"Can the rest of us come? Just to watch out for you? Your mom won't do or say anything while we are there." Ross said.

"I don't care. You're way too over protective." I laughed.

"Guys, we are all going over to Riley's place. Like now. Let's go." Ross informed everyone.

We all headed over to my house. It was about 7 at night. We are leaving in the morning. I had a lot of packing to do. I walked up to door to discover a note from my mom. It said:

Riley, I've left you to go to New York with your father. Everything is still here and there's plenty of money to get you through until we come and get you in about 4 months. I hope you and Ross are finished with whatever you guys are by the time we come back because you are NOT staying here with him. Your dad and I will make a fantastic life for you in NYC. Don't get pregnant by Ross or your life will be over. See you in 4 months babe. You can say we are unfair but it's what's best for you. Love you Ri. 4 months and counting.

Mom

I had tears in my eyes by the time I was done reading it. My mom had left without telling me. I turned to Ross and buried my head in his chest. I just started bawling my eyes out.

"She left me!" I cried into Ross' chest.

"It's okay. We're here." He said in a comforting voice.

"I can't live in this house by myself! It was meant for a family not a 17 year old girl." I cried.

"Hey, now we have somewhere to have a little fun." Ross said with a smirk.

"Very funny." I smiled.

I unlocked the door and we all went inside. It was quiet and seemed empty. We all went upstairs and went into my room.

"Uh Ri, the lights won't work." Rocky said.

"Oh great. How long has she been gone? Obviously long enough for the bills to not get paid." I said sadly.

Riker and Ryland left. I didn't ask where they were going because I honestly didn't care. I grabbed my suitcases and Rydel helped me pack clothes and everything I would need for the week. Ross, Ratliff, and Rocky just sat and played with what they could find.

After awhile of packing, the lights came on. They Riker and Ryland came back.

"How did you get the lights to come on?" I asked them.

"We turned on the fuse box downstairs. Your mom is smart, shutting off the power before leaving." Riker stated.

I finished packing what I needed for the trip. Everyone left and Ross and stayed at my house.

"We are finally alone." Ross smirked.

Then he came and gave me a soft but passionate kiss. We backed up against the wall and continued our kiss. He lifted me up and carried to my bed.

"Ross, I'm tired." I whined.

"A little more kissing?" Ross begged.

We kissed for a little while longer before I really got tired.

"Let's go to sleep." I said.

Ross came me one last soft kiss before pulling me close and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much Ri. I'll always be here for you even if you have to leave." Ross said over the tv.

"I love you too. Can you make sure that my mom and dad won't take me? I can't leave you."

"I'll try my best baby." Ross said.

Then I fell asleep. Tomorrow= Colorado.

A/N- Riley's POV for this chapter. Hope you are enjoying it:)