Chapter 48

~Ross' POV~

"Bye babe. I'll be at A&A all day." I said, getting out of bed and putting on clothes;) Ya, I got laid by 2 girls in one night.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you more." I said before leaving.

I went outside and got in the car. I drove myself to the Disney lot. Laura was waiting for me outside.

"Hey Rossy!" she said giving me a kiss.

"Hey." I thought I heard a camera click but I think I was just imagining.

Laura intertwined our fingers as we walked inside.

~Riley's POV~

I got out of bed and put on my clothes. I went downstairs to get some food. I called Dell to ask her to come over. I turned on the TV to the news. Something caught my eye. A picture that looked like Ross.

"Ross Lynch caught kissing Laura Marano today at Austin and Ally set. They walked in the building while holding hands. Last night, they were seen leaving the Hollywood Records party and coming back later. Is it Laura or Riley?" the lady on the tv said.

My eyes filled with tears and I fell to the ground. I started crying right when Rydel walked through the door. I suddenly felt light-headed and felt like I needed to throw up. I also felt like I could pass out. The room was spinning.

"Riley, what happened?" Dell exclaimed.

I picked up the remote and rewinded the tv. Dell watched it and then joined me on the ground.

"Why would he do this?" I cried.

"I don't know! Ross loves you. I know he does."

"Obviously not! He kissed that bitch! I gave him my everything! We are best friends. Or were." I cried.

"Let's go to my house. You need to get out. We'll ask mom what to do." Rydel said, helping me up.

We walked out the door and to her house. As soon as we opened the door, the guys were up and hugging me."

"I don't want your sympathy." I said with no emotion.

"You're taking this really well." Riker said.

"Whatever. Ross and I are done so I don't need people to feel sorry. Bye guys." I said before walking out the door.

I went back to my own house and curled up in a ball on the couch. I cried my eyes out for a few hours before someone walked through my door.

"Ri?" Ross' voice.

I laid on the couch and continued to cry.

"Riley? Please talk to me." Ross begged.

"I have nothing to say to you Ross. We are done so get out of my life and don't talk to me again." I said, as I sat up.

"Riley, I can explain."

"I don't care what you have to say. You kissed Laura, left with her, and held hands with her. You probably even had sex. Obviously she makes you happy so you can go be with her." I said.

"Ri." Ross said as a tear fell down his face.

"Don't call me that."

"Riley. Please. I love you."

"Ross, please get out of my house before the police show up." I said.

Ross tried to kiss me.

"Don't kiss me. Your lips have been on that slut and who knows where on her." I said.

"Riley."

"We are done. Please get out of my life." I said before pushing Ross out the door and shutting it on his face.

I slid down the door and began crying again. I could hear Ross crying on the other side. I couldn't forgive him this time. He hurt me and that's not okay. I'm really going to miss Ross but my new life starts now. I'm a free woman. 

Goodbye Ross.