Chapter 51

~Riley's POV~

"ROSS!" I started yelling.

I grabbed my shoes and phone and ran to the door. I almost tripped over Ross while I was running because he was sitting in my front steps.

"Ross, what's going on?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Ri. I can't do this anymore." Ross said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, worried about what he was going to say.

The next thing that Ross said broke my heart.

"I think we need a break."

"What? No. We just got back together. Ross please no." I begged.

"There are so many better guys that you can have. I think we should just be friends."

"You're ruining my plan! Ross, we are meant to be together. Is it something that I did?" I asked as tears fell.

"No. I'm just not good enough for you. Ri please. Try to find a new guy."

"Is this because you did stuff with Laura? I don't care! We handled that. Ross no." I pleaded.

"I gotta go." Ross said, getting up.

"Ross please." I cried.

"Ri, please go. You'll always be my best friend. I love you."

"If you love me the-" he cut me off.

"If you love someone, let them go." Ross said before he walked away.

Ross is gone. Out of my life. I sat on my front porch and cried my eyes out. My best friend and boyfriend is gone.

~Ross' POV~

Riley is gone. Why am I so stupid? I was holding her down when there are tons of better guys out there.

"Hey Dell." I said as I passed her in the living room.

"Uh Ross. Riley just texted me and told me that I need to come over. What did you do?" she asked me.

"We are taking a break. I realized that there are tons of guys better than me and I'm holding her back." I explained.

"I love you and all but that was probably the stupidest choice you've ever made in your entire life." Rydel said

"I know but she will be better off without me."

"What did you do that is so bad that you had to break Riley's heart?" Rydel interrogated me.

"Laura is pregnant. It's mine." I said, embarrassed to admit it 

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH!" she screamed.

"The whole house doesn't need to know." I mumbled.

"The only girl that you should be getting pregnant is Riley."

"I know. It was a mistake. Sh's getting an abortion." I admitted.

"Ross, you're a stupid idiot." Rydel said before she walked out, slamming the door behind her.

Damn it! I messed up my life. Ugh. I'm so stupid.

What have I done?

¤

¤

Betcha you didn't see that coming. Tell me what you think:)

Thanks to @isaokay for the idea:) follow her>>>

Tell me what you think of the new cover in the comments:)

Keep on keeping on:)

-Hanna♡

Social stuff-

Instagram: hanna_gerber15

Twitter: @hannagerberr5