Chapter 97

~Ross' POV~

Riley and I decided to not have a reception after our wedding and just have a big party when we get home from our honeymoon. We decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We had just left our wedding and were heading to the airport.

"We're married." Riley said with a smile.

"I know. We get to spend the rest of our lives together." I said before kissing her.

¤Airplane¤

Ri and I just sat down in our seats and had about a 4 hour plane flight ahead of us.

"Is this how you pictured your life, Ross?" Ri asked me.

"Well, I didn't know that one night 3 years ago when I was hanging out with my best friend would turn out like this." I explained.

"Ya me either." she answered.

We sat for awhile in silence before Riley asked another question.

"What are you excited for when we get to Hawaii?" she asked.

"You know." I said with a smirk.

"Say it, Ross Shor." she whispered.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." I answered.

"Oh really?" she giggled

"Ya. So hard that you won't be able to walk." I whispered, moving my hand up her leg.

"Oh man."

"I love you so much." I said.

"I think I love you more." she mumbled before falling asleep.

¤Hawaii¤

"Our room is gorgeous." Ri exclaimed, looking around.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said with a smile.

We both kind of just stared at each other. We knew what was going to happen but neither of us wanted to move. I ran to her and started kissing her.

"We are gonna have sex everywhere tonight." I mumbled before the fun began.

¤

¤

2 regular chapters left.

-Hanna♡