Chapter 20

~Ross' POV~

I'm laying in my bed with Riley right next to me. We never left each other's side. Ever. It was nice and quiet and I was playing with her hair when Rocky came barging through the door.

"Dude, you scared me!" I said. Riley just laughed.

"Ya whatever. I have a date today and I need your help." He said. I felt proud because my older brother was coming to me for girl advice.

"What's her name?" Riley asked.

"She's that girl I was talking to at the pizza place that one time. Her name is Lea." He responded.

"Just be yourself." Riley suggested.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked.

"To the beach."

"Well", Riley said as she got up, "wear board shirts and a nice t shirt."

"Pick them out for me?" He pleaded.

"Sure!" She said hopping out and following Rocky. But she came right back.

"Love you." She said before giving me a quick kiss. She's so cute.

I just laid in bed and waited for her to return. I decided to get on Instagram and Twitter while I waited. After about 5 minutes later, Riley came skipping in. She shut the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting excited.

"We are home alone." She said with a smirk.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I questioned.

"Kissing you so hard that my lips hurt. Nothing more." She said before straddling me and flipping her hair to one side.

Her face got closer to mine and I know she felt me get hard because she started giggling.

"Don't make fun of me. I can't help it when you lock the door and look like that." I laughed.

Her face was now closer to mine and then her lips were on mine. We hadn't done this in awhile. My hands ran down her sides and rested at her hips. Her smooth hands ran across my face and found the tips of my hair on the back of my neck. I quietly moaned. My tongue made it into her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance while my hands ran down to the tops of her legs. My hands soon went around to her butt and pulled her closer to me. Her hands were running through my hair. We pulled away breathless.

"I like that." I said.

"Me too."

"Again?" I begged.

"Probably not." She said before getting up, unlocking the door, and running through the house.

"Come back here!" I yelled, chasing after her.

"Catch me if you can!" She yelled back.

I started running, trying to find her. I went in the basement to find her in the practice room. She had my guitar in her hands.

~Riley's POV~

"Play me a song." I said.

"Ok." He gave in.

Ooh...Ooh...Yeah...

Okay maybe I'm shy
But usually I speak my mind
But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red
You think I have no confidence
But I do, just not with you

Now...I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying best in this song to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl...I'm stuck on you

Ooh...ooh...yeah

Look at me, perfectionist
Yeah I'm a workaholic
But on my phone, I feel at home.

I don't like rules
But make my bed
Floss to keep my teeth perfect
Yeah it's true, I got issues

So...I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying best in this song to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl...I'm stuck on you

Ooh...ooh...yeah

I'm stuck on you

I love Ross' voice. It's so beautiful and gentle. He looked right in my eyes the whole time. I got up and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love you." I said, starring right into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you too." He responded. We just sat there and looked into each other's eyes. It was about 5 minutes before someone came barging down the stairs.

"Ross!" Riker yelled. I jumped up and went over to the couch.

"What?" He groaned.

"We are having a band meeting." Riker said.

"Rocky isn't here."

"Whatever. Let's go!" Riker answered before going up the stairs.

"Let's go babe." Ross said grabbing my hand and going upstairs.

"Ok guys," Mark said as we all sat around the table, "we have a lot of things going on in the next few weeks.

"Yes!" Rydel exclaimed.

"We will be heading to Chicago in a few days after Ross films the next episode of Austin and Ally. Then we are shooting a music video after we are home from Chicago." Mark explained.

"Yes! A music video!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Chicago! I can't wait." Ross said, smiling at me. He was remembering something.

When I was about 10, my parents got a really good deal for a business in Chicago. We had to move to Chicago. I really missed Ross and my friends. We were there for about 6 months before moving back to Cali. I was so excited to see everyone again and live in the house I grew up in. I'm never leaving Cali.

I'll always be a Cali girl.