Chapter 30

~Riley's POV~

"But I love her!" Ross exclaimed, now coming completely out of his dressing room.

"Hollywood Records said that you need to love Megan." the director said.

I looked over in Megan's direction to see her giving short kisses some other dude.

"Megan has a boyfriend." I said.

"We are going to break them up next."

"You can't go around breaking up people! That's not how this all works. I'm staying with Riley and Megan can just be happy with her boyfriend. End of story!" Ross kind of yelled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Megan asked, now joining our conversation.

"They want us to be together." Ross explained.

"But I have a boyfriend." Megan answered.

Then some guy in a suit came over to us.

"What's going on over here?" he asked.

"Wait, Matt? Why do you wanna break us up?" Ross asked. Matt is the person R5 talks to at Hollywood Records.

"I don't want you guys to break up! Where did you get that idea?"

"Him!" Ross said, pointing at the director.

"You all go get changed and go home. Nobody is breaking up." Matt said. I instantly felt a rush of relief come over me. Ross and I went back into his dressing room.

"Where were we?" Ross mumbled, his lips already at mine.

•1 week later•

Today R5 finds out if their video is number one on the charts. This could make or break whether they get to go on tour soon.

"And the #1 video is...PASS ME BY WROTE BY R5!" the guy on the tv yelled. We all started jumping up and down while screaming.

"We have a number one video!" Riker yelled.

We decided to celebrate by having a pool party. Ross and I went to get food while the rest of the people got the house ready. When we got home, Ross had to have a private meeting with his family. I went outside to fix things up while they were talking. Once they were done with their meeting, Ross came back outside to help me. It looked like something was wrong.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked since we were alone.

"Nothing's wrong."

"You're a bad liar." I retorted.

"Whatever."

"What's going on?" I asked again.

"Nothing is wrong Ri."

"Ok." I said. I was really upset that he wouldn't tell me what was going on.

The rest of his siblings decided to join us outside. Then people started showing up. Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Sabrina Carpenter were among the people that arrived along with Ally and Anna. They were a little bit starstruck when they noticed the celebs.

After hours of partying, everyone got tired and left. I went up to Ross' room and collapsed on his bed. He soon joined me.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Something's wrong." I said.

"Nothing is wrong."

~Ross' POV~

How am I suppose to tell her I'm leaving in 24 hours to go on tour for a month? And that she can't come with?