Chapter 44

~Ross' POV~

Today Riley and I are going to Hollywood Records with my siblings and Ratliff. I'm taking a recording of her song and show it to Matt. Secretly. It would be awesome to have her get signed to the same record as me.

"Ri, you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Ya. Just let me put on my shoes."

After she put on her shoes, we were out the door and to Hollywood Records. I had the demo in my pocket. I was really hoping that Matt would like her song and would sign her.

"We are there." I said once we pulled up.

"Let's go!" Riley exclaimed as we got out.

We walked hand in hand to the doors.

"Hey Ross!" Julie said.

"Hey Julie! Are my siblings here?"

"Yep. In your studio." she answered.

"Is Matt here?"

"I think he is with the rest of R5 or he might be with Sabrina." Julie said.

We walked to our studio to find the rest of my band and Matt. Riley went to talk to Rydel so it was a perfect time to show Matt Rileys' song.

"Hey Matt, can we go across the hall?" I asked him in a quiet voice.

He followed me out and to the studio across the hall.

"That girl I brought, her name is Riley, and she wrote this amazing song so I was hoping that you would listen to it." I said.

"Ross, we just signed Sabrina. We can't sign another person for a month."

"Who said?" I asked, putting in the CD and hitting play.

We listened for about 30 seconds before Matt hit pause.

"She's amazing." Matt said.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"I love her. I'm going to offer her a record deal. She can go on tour with you guys to get her name out." Matt said before walking out.

I followed Matt out of hopefully Riley's new studio to our studio.

"Riley, I have a question for you." Matt said.

"What's up?" she said, grabbing my hand.

"I want to offer you a record deal."

"What?!?!" she almost yelled.

"Ross had me listen to a song you wrote and you're amazing. The studio is across the hall is yours if you want it." Matt said.

"Yes! OMG YES!" she yelled.

"I'll send home a magazine of stuff that you can buy for your new studio." Matt said before leaving.

"I got a record deal!" Riley said.

"Congrats babe." I said, giving her a kiss.

"I think we need to celebrate later." Riley whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Congrats Ri!" Rydel said.

"Let's get pizza to celebrate!" Riker said. 

They locked our studio and we went out to our videos. Riley and I got in my mom's prius while the rest of the family got in the van. We drove to the pizza place.

"Riley, your life is about to change." I said, breaking the silence.

"I know! I'm going on tour with you guys! I'll get to travel the world."

"You are also leaving in 2 months." I said.

"Way to make me sad." she mumbled.

"Sorry. Time is just going by so fast. I don't want you to leave."

"I'm not leaving you. No matter what." she said as I pulled into the parking lot.

"I sure hope so." I said, giving her another kiss.

We walked hand in hand into the restuarant. We had a great time talking about our upcoming tours.

Once we were done eating, Riley and I got in the car and I drove us to her house where we would be spending the night;) 

As soon as Riley and I got out of the car, I grabbed her and pushed her up against the garage. We began making out.

"NO PDA!" Rocky yelled from across the yard.

We didn't listen because Riley moved her lips to my neck. I grabbed her ass which made her jump and put her legs around my waist. As she worked on my neck, I moved us inside. I laid us down on the couch.

"I want to make you feel good." I said, moving my hands further down her body.