Chapter 65

~Ross' POV~

It's New Years Eve! Our show is going to be epic.

"Ok kids. It's going to be a little cold out there tonight so dress warm." my dad said.

"Make sure you bring gloves." I told Riley.

"I will babe." she responded.

We got to our hotel and my dad checked us in. Riley and I get to share a room. I can't wait.

"Which bed do you want?" she asked me.

I suddenly felt sad. My girlfriend doesn't want to sleep with me. I looked at her with sad eyes.

"Kidding!" she giggled, giving me a hug.

"You scared me. I thought that I did something wrong." I said.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you more."

~Riley's POV~

Do you ever have that feeling when you know somethibg bad is going to happen? I have that feeling right now.

"Ross and Riley, we have soundcheck in 20 minutes! Let's go." Riker yelled through the door.

I grabbed Ross' hand and led him outside. We followed the rest of the group to the van. I got in and sat by Ross and Rydel.

"Tomorrow we should totally go shopping!" Rydel mentioned to me while we were driving.

"Yes!"

After 10 minutes of driving, we arrived at the stage. It was amazing and people were already there. This was going to be a good night.

"Look at all these people!" Rocky exclaimed.

"This show is going to be awesome." Ross said.

Mark put the van in park and we all got out. There was lots of screaming when we emerged from the van. Girls were trying to get to us but the cops were holding them back.

"Go talk to them. We are a little early." Mark said to us 

Riker ran to where the fans stopped and ran the other way high-fiving everyone. We all followed and then went back to talk with some of them. This one girl wanted to take a picture with me. Oh wait, I am famous too. I haven't been really doing much lately but things will be picking up.

"Guys, soundcheck!" Mark yelled.

I followed the band to the stage. Ross grabbed me and pulled me aside, behind the stage.

"I can't wait to kiss you at midnight." she said, looking at my lips and then my eyes.

"Me either. It will be our first kiss on New Years Eve." I answered.

"Ross!" Rydel yelled.

"Gotta go baby. Love you." Ross said before giving me a kiss and running off.

"You guys are so cute." Alexa said, coming up next to me.

"Thanks. I have a question." I answered.

"Ask away."

"Do you ever have that feeling when you know something is going to happen?" I asked.

"Ya. What do you think is going to happen?"

"I feel like Ross is going to cheat on me or something." I said.

"He wouldn't do that." Alexa said.

"It wouldn't be the first time." I mumbled.

"Alexa!" Mark yelled.

"You'll be fine." Alexa said before running off.

I went to talk with some fans and watch the band rehearse. My fans are really nice. I guess I haven't really talk to them before.

"Hey guys, gotta take my girlfriend for a minute." Ross said, pulling me from the fans.

"I was talking to them." I grumbled as we walked.

"You can do that later. We perform in 10 minutes."

"I'll be watching." I answered.

"Ross, let's go!" Riker yelled.

"Love you babe." Ross said before kissing me.

"Love you too."

I walked over to where Stormie and Mark where standing.

"READY SET ROCK!" they all yelled.

"And please welcome R5!" announced.

The band ran on and all the fans screamed.

After watching the band perform for about an hour, they started counting down until midnight.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" everyone yelled.

I expected Ross to run and get me but he jumped off the stage with the rest of the band. Then what he did next surprised me.

He kissed a fan.

¤

¤

Danggggg

I know the time doesn't add up but that's okay:D

Love life:)

-Hanna♡