Chapter 92

~Ross' POV~

The dog is growing on me. She listens well and loves to play. Riley got a dog, now I get something.

"Hey babe." I said, sitting by her on the couch.

"Hey." she said before kissing me 

"I want a pool." I said.

"Sounds good. Let's go." Riley said, closing her laptop and getting up.

"You're not going to fight it or anything?" I asked, surprised she gave in so quickly.

"No. I was thinking we needed a pool."

"Oh. Let's go then." I said.

"Can we eat out?" Riley asked with a smile.

"It's a date." I smiled before kissing her.

I drove us to Great Escape to pick out a pool.

"I think this one is nice." Riley said, pointing to one.

"I agree. It's nice." I answered.

The pool we were talking about was one with a slide and it went from 3ft to 10ft.

"Let's get someone to help us." Riley said, pulling me to the counter.

¤Later¤

We bought the pool and they would come tomorrow to install it. Now Riley and I were laying on the couch together.

"Love you." she said while we watched tv.

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more." she argued.

"Fine. You win."

"What? We usually argue about that for hours." Riley said.

"Because losing a fight is better than losing you." I said.

"That's why I love you."

¤The next day¤

"Hey they're here!" I said, noticing the pool installers out back.

We got up and went out to see what they were doing. They started digging in our backyard. By this time tomorrow, we would have ourselves a pool.

¤

¤

I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in ages. I ran out of data on my phone so I couldn't really do anything. I'm so excited for the end of this book. It's going to be great.

Merry Christmas!!

-Hanna♡