Chapter 63

~Riley's POV~

Today we have to pack to head to NYC for New Years Eve.

"Ross, can you please get your suitcase for me?" I asked the kid laying on his bed.

He got off his bed and grabbed it from the storage room. I could hear him bring it up the stairs.

"Ok Mr. Lazy, get off your ass and help me." I said with a laugh.

Ross got up and wrapped his arms around my waist while resting his chin on my neck. He started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Ross please, not now. We have to pack so we can leave later." I said, barely breathing.

"You want me." he said into my neck.

"Ya but not now."

"You want me to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow." he said, whispering in my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine and made me get a weird feeling in my stomach. I tried to grab more clothes from his closet but Ross grabbed it and intertwined our fingers before putting them on my stomach.

"Say it." Ross demanded.

"No." I said, just wanting to mess with him.

"Say it before I have you regret it." Ross said, pushing us up against the wall.

I don't think anyone else is home so nobody heard me hit the wall. I could feel his dick on my ass. It was kind of turning me on.

"Never." I groaned.

He slammed us up against the wall again but this time his hands were traveling up my shirt. Some people would call this abuse but I knew that Ross would never hurt me like that.

"Say it." Ross said before bitting and sucking on my ear.

"Ahh, fuck me Ross. Right here. Right now." I almost yelled.

"No problem." 

¤Later that day¤

"Ok, everyone packed?" Stormie asked us. We all nodded.

"Bring your stuff down and we load it up. We are leaving early tomorrow morning." Mark said.

I got up and started walking. In between my legs hurt really bad. I could barely walk. I sucked up the pain and walked normally up the stairs. Once I was in Ross' room, I collapsed on his bed.

"What's wrong with you?" Ross asked.

"You hurt me." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"When we..." he sighed.

"Ya." I answered.

"Fuck!" Ross almost yelled.

"It's okay."

"No. I hurt you. I'm really sorry." Ross said, coming and sitting by me.

"If you kiss me, everything will be okay." I said with a smile.

Ross leaned over and pushed his lips to mine.

"I'm sorry I was so aggressive. I like it rough." he smirked.

"I love you." I said.

"I can't wait to spend New Years Eve with you."

Why do I keep believing him?

¤

¤

Foreshadowing. What's gonna happen?

-Hanna♡