Chapter 3

~Riley's POV~

Ross is beast at making burgers! They were so delicious! Together we ate all of the food. Let's just say that we are pigs.

"I'm going up to my room....with Riley." Ross said while dragging me by the hand to his room.

"What if I wanted to be social?" I laughed once we got to his room.

"Social time is over." Ross stated.

I went and sat down on Ross' bed. His bed was so comfortable! Ross soon came and sat by me. We sat there in silence for awhile until I got up and got the candy out of my bag.

"Woah Ri! That's a lot of candy! How much was it? I'll pay you for it." Ross said pulling out his wallet.

"I don't want your money." I stated.

"Whatever." He retorted then sat back on the bed.

I was sitting on his bed while he was next to me. I flopped over and my head landed in his lap. I just laid there, not wanting to move. It was silent in the room.

"Excuse you." Ross laughed.

"I'm good."

He sat back and I kept my head on his legs. We just laid there in silence but, it was a comfortable silence. Ross started messing with my hair like he always does when we lay like this.

"Riley, can I ask something?" Ross said breaking the silence.

"Ya." I said sitting up.

"How do I tell a girl that I like her? Because what if she doesn't like me back?" he asked.

"Um, well you could tell her or do something romantic. You could just kiss her and hope she feels the same way." I explained.

"Ok."

Then Ross leaned in and gave me a very passionate kiss. Sparks were flying. Butterflies were flying in my stomach. So Ross did have a crush on me.

~Ross' POV~

Riley told me how to tell a girl that I like her so I followed her instruction. I felt sparks as soon as our lips met. It felt so amazing. I didn't want it to end. But we pulled away after about 7 seconds.

"Well then!" Riley said breathless.

"Um ya." I said.

"So this means that you like me? Wow." Riley said.

"Maybe a little." I answered. It was very awkward.

I started to get up but Riley stopped me.

"I like you too." She whispered.

"Really!" I almost yelled.

"Ya really." She laughed.

"Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend? I don't think we should have a 'first date' because we've known each other forever!" I said.

"I'd love too." She replied.

I walked back over to her and kissed her softly on the lips. We kissed for awhile until one of my family members had come and knock on the door and ruin it all. We quickly parted and stepped away from each other. Riley hopped on the bed.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie with us?" Riker asked.

"Sure, let's go!" Riley said grabbing my arm and tugging me downstairs.

Damn, was I lucky to have her or what.

~Riley's POV~

Ross and I are dating! When he asked me, I tried really hard not to scream. I've wanted this for like ever! And we kissed. He was a fantastic kisser.

I drug him downstairs to watch whatever movie they had chosen. Rydel had chosen Frozen. I sat on the couch and Ross came and sat by me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled. Everyone else, including Ellington, were in the kitchen getting food. I had brought down some of the candy I bought because Ross and I didn't need all of it.

"Uh, why are you guys holding hands?" Rocky asked. Ross quickly pulled his hand away from mine.

"We weren't!" Ross argued.

"Ross and Riley were holding hands?!?" Rydel yelled, totally fangirling over the situation.

"We shouldn't hide it." I whispered to Ross.

"Fine, Riley and I are kind of dating." Ross stated.

"AWWW!" Ratliff said obnoxiously.

"It's about time!" Riker added.

"Ya ya." Ross said then reintertwined our fingers.

Ryland put in the movie and we all sat watching it. I felt Ross' head hit my shoulder. I looked up and saw that he was asleep. I motioned for Rydel to grab my phone for me. She took a picture of us on my phone so I could upload it to twitter.

@rileyrocks: It seems that Ross has fallen asleep as we are watching a movie:) My boyfriend is so cute😜 @rossr5

It was the first time that the R5 family would find out that Ross and I are dating. I was kind of nervous to see what their responses would be but I wasn't too worried about it. I soon realized that tagging Ross in that tweet was a bad idea because I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Dang!

"Seriously?" Ross asked in his sexy sleepy voice.

"Seriously. That's what you get for falling asleep on me!" I laughed.

"I'll get you back." He said before falling back asleep.

I finished watching the movie with the rest of the family. Somehow Ross ended up with his head in my lap. I started to play with his hair and he was smiling in his sleep. It was so cute! I leaned over and gave him a soft peck on the lips. His eyes shot open and he smiled at me. But, then Ross soon fell back asleep.

Once the movie was over, Riker carried Ross to his room and threw him on his bed. Ross would not wake up at all to come to bed. Either he was really asleep or just faking it so he didn't have to walk. I started to get my clothes out of my bag to get dressed when Ross woke up.

"Riley." He whispered.

"What?"

"Come lay by me. I need you." He said.

"I'm getting on my pajamas. Do you want to change?" I asked.

"No, I'll just take off my jeans and shirt."

Ross sat up and slipped off his jeans so he was just on his boxers and took off his shirt. Ross and I have slept like this before, Ross half naked and me fully clothed and in the same bed, so it didn't bother me. I put my dirty clothes in my bag and then got in bed with Ross.

"Riley?" Ross said half asleep.

"Yes Ross?" I said over the noise of the TV I had turned on.

"I love you." He said then rolled over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." I said.

And with that, I fell asleep to the sound of Austin and Ally.

A/N: I've decided to post the chapters when I finish them. I won't wait forever like some authors do.