Chapter 99

~Riley's POV~

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Ross yelled.

"We're going to have a baby." I said with a smile.

"This is so exciting!" Ross exclaimed before giving me a kiss.

"Ya! I can schedule a doctors appointment to make sure that I really am pregnant but still!" I said with a smile.

"It explains so much." Ross mumbled.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Well, you've been sick every morning and wanting foods you've never eaten before. And, you said that your stomach felt weird when we got back." Ross explained.

"We should go talk to your parents. I'll call the doctor on the way over." I said.

¤The Lynchs'¤

I called the doctor and they said that I am pregnant and would like to see me in a few hours.

"Hey Ri!" Dell exclaimed when we walked in.

"Hello to you too." Ross said.

"Hey baby bro."

"Where's mom and dad?" Ross asked.

"In the kitchen. Are you going to tell them?" she asked.

"Hey mom, dad, we need to tell you something." Ross said, walking into the kitchen.

"Ok." Mark said.

"Riley is going to have a baby." Ross said.

"Oh my gosh! My first grandchild!" Stormie exclaimed, getting tears in her eyes.

"We go to the doctor in a few hours." I said. 

"Congrats son, Riley." Mark said.

¤Back home after the doctor¤

I really am pregnant and the baby will be due next year if everything goes okay.

My life is perfect. I have a gorgeous house, wonderful husband, and a baby on the way. 

I always knew that my best friend's brother was the one for me. 

THE END☆

¤

¤

Last chapter:(     (silently sobbing)

Sooooooo.... 1 question>>>> Should there be a sequel to this book?? I'm willing to write one. Let me know:) If you guys don't want a sequel then I might write another book about R5 or 5SOS.

I've really enjoyed writing this book for you guys to read! It's been really fun and I hope to have more books in the future

-Hanna♡