Chapter 19

~Riley's POV~

Today Ross and I "graduate" school! We have made it through school, surprisingly. Now Ross can just focus on music.

"Congrats you guys! You have finished all of your schooling. You are officially high school graduates!" Stormie said.

Ross gave me a huge kiss. He's in such a better mood.

"Ok guys! To the basement for rehearsals! We perform on a morning show in Chicago in a few days." Mark said. They headed downstairs leaving me with Stormie and Mark in the living room.

"You're coming to Chicago right?" Stormie asked.

"If you want me to." I said.

"That's a yes!" Stormie said full of excitement.

"Ok." I laughed.

About 45 minutes later, they came out of the basement. Ross grabbed me and ran out the door.

"Ross, where are we going?" I yelled.

"Just trust me." Ross responded.

He ran into my house and into the livingroom. He through me on the couch.

"I need your lips on mine." Ross said as his face got closer to mine.

Ross got on top of me and just as her lips touched, someone came through the door.

"What are y- uh....ok nevermind." Rocky said then walked out the door.

"Ross!" I moaned.

"I'm not done with you." he said while I pushed him off of me.

"Guess you'll have to get me." I laughed then started running through the house.

I ran up stairs and into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat in front of it.

"Ri, seriously?" he asked.

"Ya. I need a shower." I answered.

~Ross' POV~

"You're going to leave me all alone?" I asked.

"Ya." she answered through the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked, already knowing she was going to say no.

"If you get me clothes." she laughed.

I went into her room and grabbed shorts and a R5 shirt. I grabbed all of her necessities and went back to the bathroom.

"I got you clothes. Let me in." I begged, dying to see her naked.

She unlocked the door. I'm in! I went in and she was already in the shower. I just sat on the counter waiting for her to be done.

"Aren't you going to join me?" She asked.

I have the best girlfriend in the world! She was going to let me shower with her. I quickly took off my clothes and hopped in.

"Hot damn." was all I could say.

We didn't do anything except kissing and a little touching. Riley is the best.

•My house•

"Guys, we are going out to eat tonight." my mom said.

"Ok!" we all said before going out to the van.

"Who wants to midnight swim when we get home?" I ask nobody in particular.

"Me!" they all respond. Riley just grabs my hand, not that I'm complaining.

My dad drove to Inside-Out burger. This is my favorite place to eat. I got out and helped Riley. She intertwined our fingers as we walked up. I ordered for the both of us and we went to sit at a table with the rest of my family. She ate her food really quickly. After a half hour of eating and some autograph signing, we all headed back the house for a swim.

When we got home, Riley ran to her house to get dressed. She came back about 10 minutes later in a bikini and a coverup. She's hot. Her and Rydel just sat in the chairs and talked. I didn't like that idea so I grabbed Ellington and got out of the pool. We nonchalantly walked over to the girls and we each grabbed one. I grabbed Riley while Ell grabbed Rydel.

"ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF PUT ME DOWN!" Rydel yelled.

"No!" he yelled back.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH NOOO!" Riley screamed.

We both jumped in at the same time. All 4 of us resurfaced at the same time.

"Really!?" Riley and Rydel said at the same time.

"Love you!" I said to Riley before giving her a kiss.

I love my life.

Best friends brother(Ross Lynch/R5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें