Chapter 75

~Riley's POV~

"Hey baby girl, I'm taking you on a date tonight." Ross said, coming into my room.

"Hey. Uh, where are we going?" I asked.

"Ryland wants to us to go on a date with him and Rowan. He thinks it will be fun." Ross explained.

"Oh. Sounds fun." I said before looking back at my laptop.

"What are you doing?" Ross asked, sitting down my me.

"Buying stuff for my room." I said.

"You're really going to New York?" Ross moaned.

"I don't see how you or any of your family can stop my parents from taking me." I said sadly.

"Who am I going to cuddle with every night and kiss every morning?" Ross questioned.

"Your pillow?" I suggested.

"Babe, you can't leave me. I'll miss you too much." Ross said.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, putting my computer away.

"Baby, please." Ross begged.

"Why do you wanna talk about it? It makes me sad." I said, grabbing Ross' hands and coming closer to him.

"Because you aren't leaving me. Ever." Ross mumbled, his lips meeting mine.

I slipped my fingers in the beltloops of Ross' jeans and pulled him closer to me. He picked me up and put me on the bed. Ross started sucking and kissing my neck as we struggled to stay as close as possible.

¤The date¤

"You look hot." Ross said as we were driving to the restaurant.

"You're not too bad looking yourself." I said as I rested one of my hands on his knee.

"You need to move your hand." Ross demanded.

"Why? Am I bothering you?" I asked innocently.

"I can't keep my eyes on the road when you're messing with me." Ross said through gritted teeth.

Ross kept driving as my hands were squeezing his knees.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. Ross and I walked hand in hand to the door. When we got there, Ryland and Rowan were waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed when we walked up.

"Hey." Ryland and Rowan said at the same time.

The waiter came and took our orders. I ordered some pasta dish and Ross ordered a burger.

Once the food came, there was no talk because we were all so hungry.

Ross and decided to head home after eating and let Ryland and Rowan go to the movie.

I had a lot of fun on our date. I have to leave these people soon.

¤

¤

Sorry. The chapter is crappy. The good stuff is coming. I promise.

-Hanna♡