Chapter 79

~Riley's POV~

I've been very depressed lately. I've had to deal with my parents' will and the company. Let's just say that Rowan and I will never have to work a day in our lives.  Ross has tried to cheer me up but nothing is helping.

"I have a surprise for you." Ross said, coming into my room.

"What?"

"Happy 1 year anniversary!" Ross exclaimed pulling flowers out from behind his back.

"We've been together a whole year. A lot of stuff has happened in that year." I said.

"I know and I think it's time that we get away for awhile." Ross said, grabbing something out of his back pocket.

"What are these?" I asked, looking at the 2 peices of paper.

"Look at them."

There were 2 plane tickets to Paris!

"We're going to Paris?!" I exclaimed, feeling happy for the first time in awhile.

"Yes. Then we are flying to London because R5 has a show there. But, we get a whole week in the city of love."Ross said, coming closer to me.

"Thanks babe, but I didn't get you anything." I mumbled.

"I have you and that's all I could ever want." Ross said before his lips came in contact with mine.

"We can put a lock on the lock bridge by your R5 lock." I said.

I'd love that." Ross said before we kissed again.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"What about Rowan?" I asked.

"She's staying at my house. We need to get you packed." Ross said as he pulled out my suitcase.

"You really didn't have to buy us tickets to Paris." I said as we packed.

"It's because I love you." Ross answered.

I turned on some music and we danced as we packed. I actually felt happy for once. And, my happiness was from Ross.

"I love you." I said with a smile.

"You smiled." Ross said.

"It's because of you."

"Good. We are done packing." Ross said.

"Now what?" I asked.

"This." Ross said before his lips crashed onto mine.

Ross' hands were wondering around my body as I moved us to the bed. Ross and I both knew where this was going.

¤The next morning¤

"Hey baby, we need to get up." Ross whispered in my ear.

"Paris?" I asked.

"Paris." Ross answered.

I got out of bed and pulled Ross with me.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To shower." I said with a smile.

After we were done getting ready, we went to say goodbye to Ross' family and Rowan.

"Have fun and be safe." Stormie told us.

"We will." Ross answered.

We said our final goodbyes before heading to the airport. Paris, here we come.

¤

¤

QOTD- Where are you from?

-Hanna♡