Chapter 98

~Riley's POV~

Ross and I returned to California. I wasn't feeling so well, though. I was always throwing up and had a huge headache all of the time. I called Rydel over to take care of me because Ross was a terrible doctor.

"Hey! I brought some crackers and some Sprite" Rydel said.

I noticed she had another bag too. She didn't open the bag though.

"Dell, what's in the bag?" I asked.

"These."

She dumped out the bag to reveal pregnancy tests.

"What the hell are those for?" I asked.

"You and Ross have sex a lot and I'm pretty sure that you probably had sex on your honeymoon. You could be pregnant." Rydel explained.

"I'm not pregnant! We use protection!" I exclaimed, the thought of pregnancy making me want to throw up.

"Just try one." Rydel begged.

"Fine." I said, grabbing a test and going into the bathroom.

I read the directions because I have never used one before. I did the test and waited. One line means yes ans two lines mean no. I wad hoping for two. I waited and almost passed out when I looked at it. One line. I was going to have a baby. At 19!!! I slowly walked out of the bathroom and plopped down next to Rydel.

"Omg! You're going to have a baby!" she exclaimed.

"Not okay! We just got married! I don't want a kid right now!" I yelled.

"You need to tell Ross. He's the dad. He is the dad, right?" she questioned.

"Ya." I mumbled.

Ross was hanging with his brothers so I would have to tell him when he gets home. I laid in my bed. I didn't know how to raise a child. My parents are gone. They didn't raise me well anyway. Stormie and Mark were better at being my parents than my actual parents.

Rydel left and then I heard the door open again. I heard Ross come up the stairs and into the room. I still had the pregnancy test in my hand. My head couldn't grasp the fact that I was going to have a kid.

"Hey baby, are you feeling better?" Ross asked, sitting down next to me.

"Ya. There's something that I need to tell you though." I said, getting nervous.

"Go." Ross said.

"I'm pregnant."

¤

¤

No sex chapter. Sorryyy

-Hanna♡