Chapter 24

~Ross' POV~

"Luke, it's you!" Riley exclaimed.

"How's it been?" he asked.

"Good! Just got done with a morning show."

"I saw that! It was awesome." He said.

"Here, let me introduce you to everyone! This Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, Ross, and Ryland." She said.

"Nice to meet you guys. You're R5 right?" he asked.

"Ya!" Rydel said.

"How's your band doing?" Riley asked.

"Good! Well I have to go. It's good to see you Ri! I'll text you sometime!" Luke said.

"Bye Luke!" She said before he ran off.

"I can't believe you." I said before walking away.

"Ross, wait!" she yelled after me.

I ran to our bus which was down the road. I got inside of it and locked the door. Then I went to the couch to sit. I soon heard people banging on the door and Riley yelling or crying. I really couldn't tell. Then the door unlocked and I heard loud voices.

"Ross, what's wrong?" She asked.

"You just talked to that guy without even telling him that I was your boyfriend. If he flirted with you, you would of just taken it!" I yelled.

"Ross, you took it all wrong! I met Luke when I lived here. We are just friends. I don't think of him like that! I love you." she said as tears fell down her cheeks.

~Riley's POV~

I stood there crying as Ross yelled at me. I don't even know why he was yelling.

"Whatever Riley." Ross said going to his bed.

"Ross! I'm telling the truth." I cried.

"Sure." he said in a sarcastic tone.

I sat on the couch and cried. Rydel came and sat by me.

"So, you and Luke have never dated?" she asked.

"We have never dated so I don't know why he is freaking out. He's being immature." I said.

"He blows things out of proportion all of the time." Rydel whispered.

"I know. I can't do it anymore. I'll just go to the airport and book a flight." I said standing up.

"Riley no! Don't leave." Ross cried.

"You keep messing up and I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry Ross."

"No, please. I love you Ri. Don't leave me. I wouldn't be able to live without." Ross begged.

I grabbed Ross and pulled him to the back area and shut the door.

"Why do you keep messing up Ross?"

"I don't know. You can slap me, punch me, pull my hair. Although I like my hair." Ross said.

"You're done messing up or we're done." I said in a serious voice.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I can't promise that I won't mess up again but I'll try not to." Ross said getting up and giving me a hug. He smelled amazing as always.

"Ross, I love you so much. I don't want to ever let you go." I cried. My tears fell on his shirt.

"Why are you crying baby?"

"Because I'm sorry for everything I've done." I said.

"You're too beautiful to cry." Ross said pulling away and wiping my tears away. Then he gave me a soft kiss.

"Then stop making me cry." I laughed.

"I'll try my best. But, I can't help it when I get jealous. I get angry then I can't control it." Ross explained.

The rest of the bus ride was full of Ross and I cuddling.

•home•

"I missed the beach!" Ross exclaimed when we got home.

"If you guys unload everything before it gets dark, you can go to the beach." Stormie said.

Rydel and I went to the bus and grabbed some things.

"I said guys!" Stormie exclaimed. We dropped our stuff and went inside.

Rydel and I went inside and sat on the couch. She turned on teen wolf and we watched tv while the boys unloaded everything. As soon as they were done, we decided to go to the beach.

"Be careful kids." Stormie said before we left the house. We all walked to the beach.

"You look amazing." Ross said as we were walking.

"Thanks." I said blushing. I had on shorts and my bikini tops.

We made it to the beach at 8PM. We all swam and played volleyball for awhile before we decided to go home.

A/N- if you guys have any suggestions about how the story should go, let me know