Chapter 11

~Riley's POV~

"Morning mom." I said coming down the stairs.

"Good morning. How was the show the other night?" she asked.

"Great, Ross dedicated a song to me. I had to go on stage." I laughed.

"That's so cute." she said not enthused.

"I'm going to practice." I said heading up the stairs.

I play guitar and I haven't touched it in days. I was just playing different chords sitting in my pjs when Rydel burst through my door.

"Why are you not dressed? We are going shopping! Let's go. Hurry hurry." Rydel exclaimed.

"I could of been ready if you would of told me!" I laughed.

"Last minute decision. It's your anniversary. 3 months. Gotta get something cute for Ross."

"I know it's our anniversary. I should get an outfit."

I was just getting up when my phone went off.

Ross: happy anniversary sexy;) be ready at 7 for the night of your life I'm still not finished with you...fun tonight?

Me: not too much fun but I'm up for a makeout session:)

Ross: I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you<3

"Ugh!" I moaned.

"What's wrong?" Rydel asked.

"Ross keeps bothering me about sex. I want to but I don't want to take the chance of us breaking up. What if I get pregnant?" I explained.

"Ross wouldn't get you prego and then not help you with the baby. Don't let him pressure you. Do it when you're ready." She said.

"Ok thanks. I'm going to get ready and then we can leave."

I went into the bathroom with some clothes to get dressed. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on some makeup and then left the bathroom.

"Uh Riley, where do you keep all of your gorg clothes?" Rydel questioned.

"Go to the middle of my clothes and push them apart. Open the doors. Walk into paradise." I explained.

"WOW! I have to borrow this. Oh this too. I am in love with this!" Rydel yelled.

"Like it?" I laughed.

"Love it!"

"Let's go shopping!" I said pulling her from my secret closet and running downstairs.

We hopped in my Lamborghini and drove to the mall.

•The mall•

"You should so wear this tonight!" Rydel said holding up a strapless pink and black dress.

"Yes! Let's get it!"

We paid for it and then went to a shoe store. I found a pair of strappy high heels and bought them.

"Let's go home and get ready! We only have 2 hours!" Rydel said.

I was ready to go home. We had shopped all day.

I drove home and we hurried upstairs. Rydel curled my hair and did my makeup really nice. I looked amazing, not to brag. By the time this was done, we had an hour left.

"Dell, should I put on my dress?" I asked.

"Yes! I want to see it!"

I took my dress into the bathroom and put it on. It fit perfectly! My complexion was perfect for the dress. I went out to model for Rydel.

"OMFABULOUS!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Does it look okay?"

"YES!" She yelled.

I picked out some jewelry to match the dress.

"Let's go downstairs and wait." I said.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for Ross. Soon enough he knocked on the door.

"Hey Ril- woah! You look- sexy!" Ross stuttered.

"You're not too bad looking yourself." I laughed.

"Bye." Rydel said.

We walked out of the house and to Ross' car. Well, his moms Prius. He's going to buy his own car soon.

Ross soon pulled up to a really nice restaurant. He got out and ran around the car to open the door for me.

"Thanks babe." I said.

He grabbed my hand to intertwined our fingers. We walked in and the lady took us to a table. We ordered drinks and then went back to talking.

"I need to apologize." Ross said seriously.

"For what?" I asked.

"For pressuring you to have sex. It's just when you dress like that, I can't help but think about it. I just look at you and think 'damn, I need to get in her'. I try to stop those thoughts but I can't. You're just so gorgeous. I'll try to wait but I'm always going to try for a little more than just kissing."

"It's fine. I just don't want to have sex, get pregnant, then you leave me." I said.

We ordered food.

"I wouldn't get you pregnant. That's what for protection is for. I love you."

"Maybe later." I said.

We ate our food with minimum talk. Once we were done, Ross paid and then led me to his car.

"Is anyone home at your house?" Ross asked.

"I doubt it. Mom and dad are probably at the store."

My parent own the Rue21 company. I'm not complaining.

"Well, we are going back to your house."

Ross pulled into my driveway and opened my door for me. Then he led me inside and locked the door. Ross picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room.

"Ross, what are you doing?" I laughed.

"Finishing you out." Ross said with a smirk.

He took off his shirt and I climbed onto his lap. I kissed so hard that I may have hurt my lips. He put his hands on my back and pulled me closer to him. I ran my hands up and down his abs. Ross' hands found my boobs and started massaging them. I know I moaned. His kisses moved down my neck. He laid us down and got on top. My lips soon met with Ross' again.

"Mmmmm Ross." I said breathless and we pulled away.

"I'm okay with that. I got a little touch of what I wanted." He said.

"Happy anniversary." I said.

3 months with the love of my life.