Chapter 47

~Riley's POV~

Tonight Hollywood Records is having a huge party for all of its' artists, the Disney Channel shows, and ABC. This party is going to be massive. I can't wait. Rydel and I just got back from shopping to get outfits.

"Dell, we should totally put this in my hair!" I exclaimed, finding pink hair chalk that I had never used.

"Awesome! Here's some purple too!"

I put the pink in Rydel's hair and the purple in mine. We looked fabulous.

"Let's put on our dresses! We only have 15 minutes." Rydel said.

As soon as I had zipped up Rydel's dress, the boys came into the room.

"You look hot!" Ross said, giving me a kiss.

"Thanks babe."

"Let's head." Riker said, leading us out the door.

"I love you." Ross whispered before intertwining our fingers.

~Ross' POV~

This party is going to be amazing. Except that Laura is going to be there. She's going to be all over me. She always want to have sex. Don't get me wrong, I love Riley but, Laura's sex is amazing. I don't regret do it with Laura because it was before Riley and I were a thing.

"Ross, what are you thinking about?" Riley asked me, breaking me from my thought.

"You." I lied.

"Oh, you're so cute." she giggled.

I have to stop thinking about Laura! I have Riley and I love her. I have a bad feeling about tonight.

¤Party¤

"Rossy!" Laura exclaimed when she saw me walk through the door.

"Hey Laura." I smiled.

"Hey Laura." Riley said.

Laura walked away after that. Riley and I went to get something to drink. After that, we danced for a little bit.

"Can I have your attention?" Matt said into the microphone.

We all looked at him on the stage.

"I'd like to announce our 2 new recording artists that have signed here in the last month. Let's give a big hand to Riley and Sabrina Carpenter!" Matt said before clapping.

I saw Laura give a nasty look to Riley.

When Matt was done talking, Riley went to talk to Sabrina. I was walking over to my siblings when Laura pulled my shirt and pulled me into a room.

"Laura, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"We are going to have some fun."

A/N- No offense to Laura. I love her:) And, BTW, Samsung got rid of the dot things I used so that's why they are different.