Chapter 61

~Riley's POV~

Today we are going to a movie premiere. There is going to be tons of celebrities there. I'm so excited.

"Babe, what are you gonna wear tonight?" Ross asked.

"I don't know."

"Wear something short." he answered with a smirk.

"Why? So you can torture me again?"

"Maybe. You're just so hot." Ross said.

"I'll think about it. Right now I need food. Let's go to breakfast then we can come home and you can help me clean up our messes." I answered.

"I don't wanna." he whined.

"You were half of the mess maker."

"Ya. I guess so." he responded.

We got on clothes and I drove us to Dennys. There really wasn't anyone there so we didn't have to worry about fans. A lady took us to a table and we ordered drinks.

"Rossy, what are you getting?" I asked.

"Probably food."

"You're a smartass." I laughed.

"I really want french toast."

Then our waitress appeared with our drinks. She took our order. I got cinnamon pancakes and Ross got french toast with cinnamon sauce and apples.

"What time are we leaving for the premiere?" I asked while eating.

"I think 7." Ross answered.

"Works for me. Wanna take me shopping for a dress. Then you can tell me if it's short enough." I said.

He quickly nodded.

"Well, let's finish eating and then we can go."

Ross shoved all of his food down. I guess he really wants to take me shopping. I hadn't even finished half of my food.

"Ok. Let's roll." he said.

"Babe, patientence. I'm not done."

"We will get a box." he answered.

"Ross, stop. Let me eat and then we can go."

He slumped in his chair and pulled out his phone. Ross had his camera pointed at me but I didn't think about it until my phone vibrated. It was a notification from Instagram.

@rossr5- breakfast and shopping with this beautiful girl ~picture~

"Ross."

"Riley."

"Why did you take a picture of me?" I asked.

"Because I love you."

"Well, I'm done here so let's pay and then we can go." I said.

I started pulling out money but Ross had beat me to it.

"Ross, I was going to pay." I said.

"Well, I'm the guy and you're the girl. I need to be a gentleman."

"Oh Rossy." I giggled.

Ross paid and and we left. I drove us to the mall. We got out and walked with Ross into the mall. Our hands kept touching so Ross intertwined our fingers.

"I love you Ri." Ross said.

"I love you more."

We walked into the mall and to Forever 21. I tried on a bunch of dresses but Ross and I didn't like any of them.

"I'm going to call Rydel to see if Nasty Gal has something we can wear." I told Ross.

Rydel said we could meet her at the warehouse to get some dresses.

I drove to the warehouse and saw Rydel and a designer.

"Ok. Molly said that she has some dresses for us. Let's go!" Rydel said, pulling me away from Ross.

¤The premiere¤

I had on a mid-thigh dress that was a purple-blue color. Ross wore his usual. We all got in the limo and went to the premiere.

"You're dress is very nice." Ross said, running his hand up my leg.

We were in the back and nobody could see us.

"Ross, not now. Please." I begged as his hand got higher.

His hand snuck under my dress. I quitely gasped. Good thing the premiere wasn't that far away so he couldn't do much.

"We are here." Riker said as we pulled up.

I saw camera flashes and people standing on the carpet.

"R5 and Riley!" someone announced as we got out.

I took pictures by myself, with R5, and with Ross. It took us about 45 minutes to walk the red carpet and do interviews.

We watched the movie and then did some more interviews. Someone led us to a dinner place and we ate. 

"Ok ladies and gentleman, the dance floor is now open." someone announced.

"Let's dance." Ross said, grabbing my hand.

He led us to the dance floor but forgot his phone on the table so went back to get in.

Some guy came up to me and got really close to me.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"No, I have a boyfriend." I answered.

"C'mon." he said before pushing me against a wall.

"GET OFF OF HER!"

¤

¤

What is going to happen?

Keep on keeping on:)

-Hanna♡