Chapter 4

"Ross, get off of me!" I moaned.

Ross was laying on top me. Somehow he ended up here during the night. It was very uncomfortable. I could barely breath.

"Riley, where are you?" Ross asked.

"Under you!" I muffled.

"Oh sorry gorgeous."

I immediately started blushing and Ross noticed. I tried to cover up my face but it didn't work. Ross pulled the pillow off of my face.

"Why did you cover your amazing face?" Ross asked.

"You called me gorgeous and I started blushing. I'm so not beautiful or gorgeous looking like this!" I said.

"Hey! You look amazing at any time of the day!"

Ross pulled out his phone and went to the camera.

"Smile!" he exclaimed.

I hid everything but my eyes under the blanket and Ross smiled. I laughed at how stupid we looked. Then we took more pictures: us kissing, smiling, laughing, and me kissing Ross' face. Then he uploaded the one of us kissing to Twitter and added a really cool filter.

@rossr5: I love you even in the morning:) Do I see a new profile pic? #ithinkyes #payback @rileyrocks

I responded to his tweet.

@rileyrocks: @rossr5 #ithinkno I might just go home...

"Don't leave me! I need you!" Ross cried when he saw my response.

"Ya ya but I need a shower and I need to get ready."

"You can shower here...with me." Ross answered with a smirk on his face.

"Not in your wildest dreams." I said then walked out. "I'll be back later!"

I went home to get ready for whatever the day would bring. I opened the door to reveal my parents sitting on the couch.

"Haven't seen you in awhile!" my dad said when he saw me.

"I know. I've been hanging with Ross. We are dating now." I stated.

"Finally! Stormie and I need to be planning your wedding!" my mom said excitedly.

"It's only been like a day."

I went upstairs to get ready for my day. I couldn't really decide what to wear. I had so much clothes. I decided on a polka dot dress with grayish converse. I put some spandex under my dress because I didn't know what we were doing. I put on a diamond bracelet, earrings, a bracelet with a saying on it, and a few rings. I added some white eye shadow, blush, and lipstick. I was curling my hair when I heard my phone go off. Probably Ross.

Ross: I want you bad like right now

I laughed at the text and set my phone back down to go back to curling my hair. I was going over there once I was done. But I looked at the clock and noticed I had taken an hour and a half! Wow. No wonder Ross texted me.

I went downstairs to aware my parents where I was going. I am an only child so they really don't care where I go or what I do. I was just walking out the door when I got another text from Ross.

Ross: I want your lips on mine. I'm home alone;) and really bored

Me: don't get any ideas;) I'm not ready for that yet

Ross: someday <3

I put my phone away and finished my walk to my boyfriends house.

When I opened the door, there stood a lonely Ross waiting for me. He grabbed me by the hips, pulled me inside, and shut the door. Then Ross' body pushed me up against the wall and his lips were on mine. His hands made it to my butt and pulled which was my cue to jump. I wrapped my legs around Ross and we continued kissing. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Damn Riley!" Ross said in between kisses.

Then he poked my lip with his tongue which was asking for entrance. I opened my mouth for his tongue. Our tongues explored each other's mouths when I realized that I was making out with my best friend. It was weird at first but I grew to like it.

"You're so sexy!" Ross said breathless when we finally pulled away from each other.

"We just sort of made out." I said awkwardly while my legs were still wrapped around him.

"Did you like it? Because I loved it." Ross said with a smirk on his face.

"Ya."

"You wanna keep going?" he questioned.

"Sure!"

"Let's move upstairs."

Ross kept me around his waist as he carried me up the stairs. When we got to his room, he shut the door and laid me on the bed. He smile was as wide as the sky.

"Ross, please don't try anything. I'm not ready for sex yet, since we've only been dating for a day. I want to share my first time with you but not today. Someday though." I said with all seriousness.

"I totally understand. I want you to be my first time too. Just tell me when you're ready."

"Ok." I responded.

Then Ross crashed his lips onto mine with hunger. Ross hovered over me, taking control on the whole situation. He was tugging at the bottom of my dress while he flipped us over so I was on top. I knew what he wanted but not now. His hips were rocking and I felt him get hard. I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned as I did this action. I straddled my legs around his body as we kept making out. Then someone barged through the door.

"Ross, we are going to the bea- uh, beach." Ryland said as I got off of Ross.

He hurried to get his stuff and walked out shutting the door in the process. I felt my face get red as I rolled away from Ross.

"Baby, come back! I wasn't done with you!" Ross said pulling back to him.

"That was embarrassing!"

"No it wasn't. You're fine." Ross said.

"Ya but still."

Ross rolled me over to him and softly pressed his lips to mine.

"Aren't you tired of kissing me?" I laughed.

"Um, no! I could kiss you all day and never get tired! You're just so beautiful and I never want to lose you."

But I later found out that it was a lie.