Chapter 82

A/N: Hello my lovelies. I hope all is well with everyone. I know I may have mentioned this last chapter, but, I am so excited about seeing Harry on the big screen. Some are saying that he already got his hair cut for it. I'm starting to wonder because the pics we are seeing him in lately he is wearing his beanie. For awhile, he wasn't wearing it. He either wore it down or pulled back in a bun. Harry if you have cut your hair, please reveal it! I'm anxious to see it! What are your guys' thoughts on him adventuring out and trying an acting roll? Well, enough of my rambling..LOL..Here's chapter 82! Enjoy!

HARRY
"Are we almost there, Louis?", I asked for the millionth time since we left the house. I may sound like a little kid, but you would too if you were in a moving vehicle with a blindfold on

"Almost, Harold", Louis said, causing me to look at him and glare. But of course he couldn't see it because he has my damn eyes covered!!
"And stop glaring at me like that, you will love it, I promise!!", Louis says as he grabs my hand. I guess he knows me quite well after all.
"I'm not glaring at you, Lewis", I tell him as I accept his hand and lean my head on the headrest. After what seemed like forever, I feel the car pull into a parking lot. The wonderful smell of Italian food filling up my nostrils. He didn't. Pretty soon I hear his door open and shut, then mine opens and he grabs my arm to help me out of the car. I told him that I did not want to bring my walker with us today. I want to try and walk on my own with his help only. He guides me up out of the car and the turns me to where I am facing him. Blindfold still on. He leans up to kiss me softly and tells me that he loves me so much

"Happy birthday, baby! I love you!", He tells me as he kisses me lips. I know that he is stalling but I am enjoying this too much to care. "Are you ready for your surprise, baby?", He asks as he slowly pulls away from me.

"Yes!", I say a little too excitedly. I hear him giggle as he pulls the blindfold off of my head. My back is facing the restaurant so I don't see at first where we are. He then turns me around slowly and I see the sign on the building. Angelini Osteria

"You didn't have to do this, baby", I tell him as I pull him to me and kiss him softly

'I wanted to, baby", He said as he pecked my lips. "You deserve it". Despite the news he told me this morning, today has turned out to be a good one. My mum, sister, and Dad face timed me this morning to wish me a happy birthday. I even got a call from Louis' family as well. And now he's doing this for me. Yeah, it's a great day. We walked into the restaurant and was greeted by a very friendly waiter.

"Reservations for Tomlinson", Louis said to the greeter.

"Ah Yes, Mr. Tomlinson. Wait right here for just a minute so I can make sure your table is set up as requested", He said as he smiled and walked away from us.

"What did you do, baby?", I asked him as I turned my head to look at him

"You'll see soon enough, love", He said as he smiled at me. Before I could argue any further with him, the nice greeter came back over to us and led us to a table towards the back. I bit more private and secluded from the rest of the place. The tables themselves were covered with pretty decorative table cloths. Wine glasses already setting on the table with cloth napkins folded neatly inside them. Silverware neatly placed on the tables. When we got to ours, it was set up the same way except for a few minor details. Our table had two long candles setting on it. Already lit up and setting off a light glow. A bottle of their fine wine in a bucket of ice. I stood there in awe just taking in the sight before me. The trouble he went to to get this set up. My heart swelled up with love and adoration for this fine young man that I get to call my boyfriend. I believe I just fell in love with him even more. I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much. But it is cause I do. Louis then proceeded to pull my chair out for me to sit and then helped me scoot in closer to the table. He then sat in his seat right across the table from me. The waiter stood their patiently as we got settled in.