Chapter 2

HARRY

It's been a couple days since Liam and I walked into that club. Two days since I seen Louis. He has a mouth on him. He actually had the nerve to sass me like that. Nobody ever talks to me like that. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I can't seem to get him out of my head for some reason. That night when we got home, all Liam could do is tell me about my attitude and how I need to change it. Yeah, well I don't see that happening anytime soon. And there isn't anyone out there that can make me. It's a saturday morning which is one of my main training days. Which brings me to where we are now. Liam found it highly important to come bounce on my bed at 5:00 am this morning telling me to get my lazy ass up. After a bit of arguing with him he pulls the blankets off me and grabs me by the ankles and pulls me to the foot of the bed. My hands grabbing at anything they could for me to hold onto before he pulls me onto the floor. I keep forgetting how strong he is. He maybe an ex-boxer but he still works out and stays fit. After I pick myself up off the floor, I decide i better get dressed before it gets even more drastic. I slip on my boxer shorts and a tank top and head towards the kitchen for my morning breakfast. A health shake made with yogurt and a mixture of fruits. I get it down and slip my shoes on and we head off. When we get there, I am told to get my gloves on and get to work on the bags. I do that while Liam heads off to the office to do some fight planning and to chat with the owner. After a bit, Liam has me head to the ring now that it's not occupied.

"Put your hands up, Harry!", Liam tells me as we are moving around the mat. "Watch your feet movement, Harry!" "Keep your eyes on me, Harry!" He throws all these orders at me and I finally snap. "Liam! I am the boxer here! Don't tell me how to fight or move!", I scream out at him as I yank my gloves off and get out of the ring. 

"Harry get your ass back over here now!", Liam calls out to me. I recognize that voice of his. It's more like a growl. I knew then to stop right where I was. I turn around and just glare at him waiting for him to say something.

"Don't take that tone with me, Harold! I may not be a boxer now, but I use to be! And I know what to expect out of some of these guys you're going up against!", Liam says with a very stern look on his face. "If you want to be the best, you have to train and fight like the best!" I couldn't argue with that, but i still tried

"Liam, if you haven't noticed I have won all my fights so far!", I tell him

"You have had three fights, Harry! And have more to come! And the more you fight, the harder they will be!"

"Alright! Alright! I will work harder, geez!", I say to him as I head back to the ring

"Drop the attitude, Harold! You will not talk to me in that manner and get by with it!", Liam says as he gets in the ring

"yeah, okay Mr. Badass!", I reply. Before I knew it, i was laying face down on the mat. Liam had hit me so hard I spun around and face planted. I guess I deserved that one. I stumble back to my feet, refusing the help Liam was offering.

"Now, are you ready to drop the attitude and train?", Liam asked. I shook my head and quietly said 'yes'. After about two or three hours of training, Liam finally called it quits. We were both hot and tired. We grabbed our things and left choosing to shower at home

"This evening we will go for our run and then maybe go to the club for a couple drinks if you'd like", Liam said as we drove home. Acting as if nothing even happened during training. One thing I like about him. Once the issue has been dealt with, it is dropped and we move on

"Yeah, that sounds great actually. I may sleep some first though", I replied causing us both to laugh a bit. When we got home I went straight for the shower, stripping down as the water heated up. I got in and washed my hair and body and then stood under the stream just letting the water run down my body. When i was clean and relaxed enough, i climbed out wrapping a towel around my waist and headed to my bedroom. Too tired to get fully dressed yet, i just slipped on my boxers and went to lay down. I hit the mattress and started to slide off the bed some. what the hell? I got up and realized that during the struggle this morning, I had pulled part of my mattress off with me. I got it scooted back to where it should be and climbed into bed. It's now 2:00 pm. I can sleep for a bit before its time for our run. I close my eyes and drift off to a peaceful sleep. Thoughts of going to the club running through my head. A nice drink will be wonderful.

A/N:Double update! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I am so excited about this one. Please comment and vote. Lots of love xx