Chapter 54

A/N: Hi guys how is everyone? Not really much to say today. kind of bored so I thought I would put up another chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. This chapter will be niam smut. Sorry for no heads up on the smut in last chapter. In this chapter Liam tops and Niall bottoms. enjoy.

LIAM
"I have missed you so much", I told Niall as I kissed his lips. I have missed these lips so much. I know it was only a week, but it seemed like longer. "I missed you as well", He replied as we kissed. He then snuggled close to me with his head on my chest and his legs tangled with mine. I feel like I am in heaven right now. I rub small circles along his lower back. Softly running my finger along his smooth skin. Before i know it, his breathing has slowed and he has relaxed in my arms. Two signs that my angel has fallen asleep. I feel myself dozing off as well. Didn't sleep very well while he was gone so now I'm making up for it. I feel my eyes slowly close as I drift off to a peaceful sleep.

"Yes, right there LiLi", I hear Niall say softly. I open my eyes and feel him rutting against my leg. I look down at him as he is still laying on my chest, and see that he is still asleep. Awe my baby is dreaming naughty things about me. I lay there and let him continue just to see what he does or says. He starts rubbing his member on my leg more harsher and faster.

"Stop teasing me", He says followed my a slight moan. I feel myself starting to get a bit hard just from listening to him moan and from his actions. I then run my hand along his lower back and start moving it lower to the hem of his boxers. I slip my hand in and start groping his bum, causing him to grind on my leg even more and moans slip from his pretty little mouth. Well, it's not exactly that little since he can fit my good sized member into his mouth, but you know what I mean. Pretty soon he opens his eyes and looks up at me with the cutest grin. I lean down and pull him closer to give him a kiss which turns heated and passionate pretty quickly. I then grab him by his waist and pull him on top of me to where he is now straddling me. He leans down and continues our kissing fest. Him grinding down on me as I buck my hips meeting his every thrust.

"Oh God yes baby, ride me", I moan out as we start grinding each other more. He then stops and gets off of me. I grab his wrist to hold him there with me. "Where you going?", I whined out.

"Just getting the lube and condoms baby", He says as he gets up off the bed, my hand falling from his wrist to my stomach. oh yeah, right. Guess we do need those, huh. I comes back over to the bed and lays the stuff by my side and then crawls down to my feet, grabbing the hem of my boxers ,pulling them off of me in one move. He starts kissing up my thighs leaving little love bites in his path. When he gets to my now very hard member, he runs his tongue along the slit and starts kitten licking it. I let out a gasp when I feel his mouth wrap around my cock and I buck my hips up accidentally choking him. I moan out an apology and Niall moans out something that sounds like an okay. He starts bobbing his head up and down my cock causing it to twitch in his hot wet mouth. I grab his head gently and start bucking my hips more causing my cock to go further in his mouth hitting the back of his throat. He starts swallowing around it causing me to let out a couple loud moans.

"Oh God Niall, I'm going to cum if you continue doing this", i say as I gently pull his head up causing my cock to leave his mouth with a little pop. Niall then climbs back on top of me and leans down and starts kissing me passionately. he runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, in which I gladly give him. As we are kissing he starts grinding down  on my member once again.

"LiLi, please get inside me now", Niall groans out. "I haven't prepped you yet though", I tell him a bit concerned. "I prepped myself this morning in the shower baby", He tells me with a sly grin on his face. I just about came right then and there. He then lined himself up with my cock, me guiding him down onto it. As soon as the head of my cock entered him we both let out loud moans and groans. I can tell he missed this as much as I did. Pretty soon we get into a steady rhythm of thrusting and rocking. He leans down to kiss me some more as my hands make their way to his bum and squeezes and gropes it.

"Oh God right there, Leeeyuuum!", he shouts out setting strait up as I hit his prostate. He then starts bouncing on me causing me to go deeper into him. I start letting out loud moans of his name. Oh fuck baby I'm not going to last much longer", I tell him as I feel that familiar feeling in my lower tummy. "Oh shit me neither baby", Niall shouts out as we start grinding and thrusting faster. I grab his hips and start bucking my hips into him jabbing his prostate with my cock each time.

"Fuck fuck fuck!", Niall shouts out as he cums all over our stomachs. His whole body shaking from as his orgasm runs through him. My thrusts are getting sloppier as I feel my orgasm coming on. I grab his hips and thrust into him hard as I fill the condom up with my cum. Shouting out his name the whole time. As we come down from our highs of our orgasms, Niall lays on top of me and cuddles into my chest. I run my fingers softly up and down his back. Just enjoying this time we have together. Pretty soon we decide to get up and get cleaned up.

"I love you baby", I tell him as we get up. "I love you too, babe", He says as he kisses my nose. He grabs the flannel that I brought in here before and cleaned both of our tummies up. We get dressed and I head out to the bathroom, hearing noises coming from Harrys room. But I thought I heard him get up earlier..hmmm. When I get out I head down stairs meeting Harry on the way. I was right. He's got a surprise waiting on him when he gets to his bedroom, i think to myself as I head down stairs smelling something delicious. Pretty soon Niall comes down the stairs laughing.

"What's got you all giggly?", Anne asks him laughing a bit herself.

"You probably don't want to know but I will tell you anyways. I think Louis was having a nice little dream up there", he says trying to not laugh more.

"Oh my", Anne replies as she starts setting the table.

"Well, we might as well go ahead and eat. It will be awhile before they come down", Gem says as she enters the kitchen. And that's what we do. Niall setting close to me and my free hand laying on his thigh. Yep missed this boy of mine.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Heads up, Harrys fight is next chapter. Going to get a bit intense from there. Thank you for reading this story and helping me get it this far. You guys are all amazing. Thank you to all that are voting and commenting. Makes my day hearing from you guys. much love xx