chapter 18

HARRY

Leaving Louis today was a bit hard. We had a great morning 'training' and just being us for the day. Right now Liam and I are on the way to the radio station for my interview. YaaaY! I just love these things. Some of the interviewers aren't that pleasant to talk with. But I hear this one has never chatted with me before, so maybe it will go well. In this interview I get to confirm my boxing match against the best of the best in the world, Alexander Cruz. Liam is still very nervous and scared for me. I am too as well, I'm just trying to stay chill about it. When we get to the station, we turn our phones off and head inside. I hate turning it off. I feel like I am shutting all communication off to him. But rules are rules I suppose. We walk in to the studio and get greeted by a cheerful young lady.

"Hi lads, my name is Kathleen and I will be interviewing Mr.Styles today", she said cheerfully as we shook hands and she showed us where to set.

"Kathleen, please call me Harry. Mr.Styles makes me feel old and stuff", I said with a smile as we sat down in our designated seats.

"Well, lovely to meet you, Harry", she replied a bit nervously.

"No need to be nervous, love. I'm just an ordinary everyday person", I told her in hopes that it would calm her a bit.

"I want to start off by telling you that I'm not like other interviewers. If I mention a subject that you don't want to discuss,please tell me and we will move on to other topics. My first question is tho, what made you want to become a boxer?"

Liam and I just looked at each other as I tried getting comfortable in my seat. My heart beat picking up some. This is a topic I haven't talked to anyone about in years. Liam knows because he was there through it all. Louis doesn't even know. "Well, this is a bit touchy still but I think I can tell it", I tell her. The look on her face told me that she probably knew where this was going. "In Highschool, I was known as the nerd. The weak one. The out cast. And every one in the school knew it. I got bullied pretty bad. From being slammed into lockers..to being dragged down to the footy field for all to see my humiliation, when they were finished beating and battering me.", I said with a shaky voice. "That's when I met Liam. He was a boxer in high school and he was the one to take me in and help me. I then took up boxing to learn to defend myself and to build up my self-esteem."

"Yes, and I think you built it up too much over the years", Liam says jokingly. I just laughed at his inside joke because he knew how arrogant I had become.

"Eventually over the years we both became pro-boxers. Liam having an injury during a match causing him to have to retire early, became my coach/trainer. He's the best", I say with a smile on my face.

"Wow, Harry, that's quite a story there. But, as I can tell, it's a bit touchy for you still so we will move on. I don't know if you have been on twitter yet today, but there is a picture of you out running early this morning", she says as she giggles a bit

"Yes, I tend to run early mornings to get in shape and pumped up for the day. I hope they got my good side", I said with a chuckle.

"well, the pic showed you running, yes..but..also showed you staring at the bum of an unknown lad who was also running this morning", She said while wiggling her eye brows. I just looked at Liam and we both broke out in laughter.

"Yes, that fine lad you are talking about is my amazing boyfriend", I say as I felt my cheeks turn red and a smile that wouldn't stop.

'Ohhh, is that right. How long have you been openly gay? oh and it looks like you caught you a fine one", She said, now her turn to get beet red.

"Since the beginning of my 9 year", I say with a chuckle. "And yes, he is a fine one"

"Do you ever get any harsh insults now as an adult and a boxer. You know, since gays fight like little girls..which we here know that isn't true", She said with a smile

" I do a lot actually. I just smile and tell them to come to one of my fights and then tell me that when I win"

"Good for you, Harry. I like how you handle that. Prove them wrong, I always say. Just so you know, I support you and I am one of your biggest fans", She says as she turns red again

"Well, thank you, Kathleen. Means a lot to me."

"One final question, Harry. How do you feel about having to go up against Alexander Cruz in three months? Do you think you will be 100% ready?", 

"I am a bit nervous to be honest. But I do have a wonderful support team. and they will make sure I am properly trained and up to par", I say as I look at Liam. Him giving me that knowing look. I think he is more scared for me than I am, which is a lot. Yes, tough arrogant Harry just admitted that I am scared a bit

"Well, I am being signaled that our time is up, but it was very nice chatting with you Harry, and Liam. Good luck to you on your fight, Harry. I will be watching very intently", She said as we stood up and shook hands. Saying our good byes and heading out the door.

"Well, that went well", Liam said as he exhaled strongly.

"It really did. Now, off to see our boys", I say as we got in the car and drove off. To the club we go.

~~~

"But I miss him", I whine out to Niall as we start serving our customers as they start coming in.

"You will see him shortly", Niall says as he hands drinks to one of the waitresses to take out. "let's get this club thumping", He says as he calls Ed over to tell him he can get things started if he wanted to. Ed happily ran over to the stage and started taking requests from random customers. After a while of Ed singing, he whistled out to get the crowd quiet. Some listened, and some didn't. So I got on the bar and whistled loudly getting everyone's attention. I then hopped down and looked over at a smirking niall.

"Okay, now that I have your attention,did anyone hear our own Harry Styles interview today?", Ed asked, getting a bunch of cheers and whistles from everyone. "We are going to show him our support, Yeah?" again the club gets louder with that. At that time I hear Harrys voice from the intrance way.

"It is I you hollard for!", He calls out, making the crowd start chanting his name and at that time Ed starts singing 'We will! We will ROCK YOU!! causing the crowd to join in. Harry finally makes his way to the bar with Liam trailing behind.

"Hey baby!", He says as he leans over the bar to give me a kiss."I missed you", he said before pulling his lips from mine

"I missed you too baby", I said not wanting to break away from the kiss. "But I have a question for you. Why didn't you tell me about you being bullied, love?"

A/N: Here's another chapter for you wonderful people. Hope you enjoyed it. Got a little glimpse into Harrys past. Explaining him and his behavior a bit. What do you think his reaction will be to louis' question?..Sorry it was a bit short and not much detail. I kept losing internet and wanted to get it posted before I completely lost all the parts I already had written.