Chapter 8

A/N: Today has been an emotional day in the 1D Fandom. Louis some what confirms the baby. And Zerrie have split. About the baby bit, IF Briana is pregnant and IF the baby is Louis' then I will be happy for him in a way. Part of me is so devastated right now because I'm concerned for Louis. I'm afraid her and her family will use Louis for all he has because he is that kind of a person. No one, especially a baby, is going to go without. I have seen her IG pics and I have seen papped pix of her with other guys partying it up. 100% sure this is Louis' baby? No I am not! About Zerrie, I kind of seen it coming when Zayn decided to leave the band. But why did it have to be announced on the same day as Louis' news? My poor heart can only take so much news in one day! Please leave your thoughts about this in my comments or even messege me. Need someone to rant with!

HARRY

I know I have only known Louis for just a few days, but seeing him be 'friendly' with that blond waitress hit me wrong. Don't ask me why, it just did. I know I have no right to feel this way as we are not together. But when she comes back up to the bar for more drink orders and smiles and winks at him after touching him before, that sets me off.

"Harry, you okay mate?", Liam asks as he sees me gulp down my drink and slam my glass down on the bar

"Just peachy!", I say as I stare Louis down as he jokes with Niall while making drink orders. At that time, Louis turns in my direction and makes eye contact with me. I seen his smile fade as he walked closer to me

"Harry, are you drunk?", he asked as he picked up my glass to put it in the wash bucket.

"Not a bit", I answer him the best I could. I wasn't drunk but i was feeling a bit buzzed. As he started to walk back towards another customer, I reached over the bar and grabbed his arm pulling him back towards me.

"Harry, let go!", He said as he tried to yank his arm away from me.

"No, you're coming with me for a minute!", I told him as I guided him from behind the bar, ignoring Liams calls of telling me to stop and to leave Louis alone. I pulled him by the arm towards the bathrooms away from everyone. As we got in there, I pushed him against the wall, trapping him there with my body. "Now, you're going to tell me who that blond chic is that's been flirting with you all night!", I told him as he struggled in my grip.

"Alex?", he said as he kept trying to pull away from me. 

"Ahh so that's her name, is it?", I say as I tighten my grip on his wrists that I have held above his head.

"She is Nialls cousin, Har...Friend of mine since we were kids.", He says as he stops struggling

"oh", I softly reply as I loosen my grip and step away from him

"Why do you care anyways? we're not together", He asked quite boldly.

"I just do..I kind of like you, louis", I say as I look down at the floor

"You like me?", He asks a bit harsh. "You barely know me"

"Look I know I treated you like shit..a bit too often..but since we started talking and texting, I have come to like you", as I brought my eyes up from the floor to look at him.

"But before than and still at times, we did nothing but belittle each other and curse at each other", Louis says in a questioning manner

"As crazy as it sounds, Louis, that's one thing I like about you. You don't take my shit and you put me back in my place when need be. Maybe that's just what i need", I tell him as I step closer to him again.

"Harry, I don't know how I feel. Yes, we have had fun texting but i don't know about dating you", he said as he backed himself into the wall..again.

'Give me a chance, Louis, please. And if you still don't want to be with me after a few dates then I will walk away and not bother you again..promise.". I say as I step even closer to him. Now close enough to feel his breath on my face.

"Fine", He replied softly staring into my eyes

"Is that a yes?", I asked softly. He just shook his head gently. Our eyes not leaving each others. We both leaned in and kissed each other softly. We were so lost in each other that we didn't even realize some one had walked in till I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away from Louis to see Liam standing there.

"Look Lovebirds as much as i hate to break up this love fest, my boyfriend is needing your..Louis..out there..they are getting slammed gain".

I stepped back to let Louis leave, giving him a quick kiss as he quickly left the restroom.

"What's up mate?", Liam asked with concern in his eyes

"I think Louis and I are dating now", I said softly not sure if the last 10 minutes really happened or not.

"That's great mate!", Liam said as he patted my shoulder. "Just please don't hurt him, Harry"

"I wont", I said as we walked out of the bathroom and back up front. I know what causes my outrages and I need to work on those problems if I want to keep this special specimen i now call my boyfriend.

A/N: Here you go guys. I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's not my best work. Writing usually helps with my emotions. Please comment your thoughts. Much love..xx