Explaining to Naruto and Steve

Lian's POV

"Steve!!!!" I called, trying to find the duck.....

What am I doing?

Trying to find Steve, and for once, not trying to kill him.

I need to tell him about this so he doesn't think in a coward and then I won't be able to get my revenge on him.

"QUACK QUACK!!!!" I heard and spun around to face the ninja duck.

I held my white flag up, hands up in defence.

"Trust me, this hurts but....truce?" I ask, growling over saying it.

I can't do this..

The duck nods slowly, but still keeping his guard on.

I sit down and sigh, "Well,this might take a while so I suggest you take a seat."

The duck sits and tilts his head to the side as if asking what do you want??

Sighing once more I say, "I'm being forced to move villages...the sound...just telling you so you don't think I'm a coward..."

The duck nods eyes closed.

"Will you be able to get there?? I mean, it's quite a journey so..."

The duck only shakes his head and question makes appear above my head.

"Why not? What? You got a job here or something??" I ask sarcastically, "Friends? Family?"

His head jumps up a little at that.

"You've got a family??" I asked confused and he starts quacking. I sweatdropped "guessing you said I've got a life outside if you...am I right?"

Steve nods and we both sigh.

"I'm suppose to leave at the end of the month, jur after the chuunin exams finish so...lets kill each other as much as possible until then??" I offer.

(Five minutes later)

"IM GONNA MISS YOU TOO!!!!!" I cried, holding onto the duck as we cried our eyes out.

"THIS CAN'T BE THE END!!!" Steve cried.

.....I learnt to speak duck.

....when?

As soon as we became enemies...

"It's alright Steve...it's alright..." I anime cried.

"Lian?? ....STEVE?!?!?!" Naruto yelled in shock seeing us hugging and crying with each other. "What're you doing?!?"

"Saying goodbyes..." Steve replied.

"Steve says we're saying our goodbyes..." I rely wiping my eyes.

"You can speak duck?" Naruto asks confused.

"Yeah..." I say.

...I thought he knew!

"Since when?"

"Since we became arch nemeses."

"And why are two crying??"

"Because...I'm leaving the village soon..." I answer.

(Five seconds later)

"DON'T LEAVE ME LIAN!!!!!" Naruto cried as me, the ducky Steve and I held onto each other.

"I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!!"

"Who's making you leave?! What's making you leave?!?" Naruto asked frantically.