"1st testiment."

All of the students in the lunchroom crowded around the exit school door, watching the ambulance wheel James away. As Christina stood by the door, extremely worried about how his condition was. As she stood by the doorway in front of everyone, she heard something that pissed her off.

"It was only a matter of seconds before that fat fucker suffered from eating so much." A random girl joked as everyone started to laughing.

Christina quickly turned around, staring at the brunette caucasian girl who made the joke. In that instant, Christina lunged through everyone and grabbed the girl by her long hair, dragging her down and throwing her onto the floor. As everyone shifted their attention onto Christina and the girl as Christina repeatedly punched her in the face. The brunette girl clawed at Christina's face and scratched it up a little bit, running it down her face as Christina continued to get the best of her. Soon after, the lunch lady barged through all the students and grabbed Christina off of the girl. As Christina was being picked up, she repeatedly kicked the girl in the face as her feet flared into the air.

"Come to the office right now!" The lunch lady barked.

"You stupid bitch!" Christina shouted as she was being dragged away. "Now you can enjoy your lip being just as fat as James is, tramp! Leave him alone!"

Meanwhile, as Dr. August got prepared to work at the office, his cell phone rang 15 minutes later. He set all of the sex toys down and groaned, reaching deep into his pocket and picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Dr. August answered.

"Hello is this the parent or guardian of Christina Nazari?" The principal asked.

"Yes?" Dr. August said in a nervous tone. "Why? What's the problem?"

"We'd like you to come and pick her up." The principal sighed. "She's been suspended for fighting, so she won't be in for the 7 days."

Dr. August couldn't believe it. Christina just got in her first fight. He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead, groaning in frustration.

"Lord, she just got back." Dr. August whispered to himself. "Alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Dr. August drove 12 minutes to the school to pick up Christina. When he arrived, he seen a white woman with frizzy red hair cradling her daughter. The little girl was the one that Christina beat up. The brunette girl was crying and had a bruised cheek, busted lip, and a long scratch on the other side of her cheek. When Christina walked out of the office, Dr. August rushed to her and shook his head.

"Christina, what'd you do?" Dr. August growled as he gave her an angry look.

"Is that your daughter?" The woman asked in a snappy tone.

"Yeah, she is." Dr. August said as he lifted up and looked at the woman. "Why, is that a problem?"

"She's a monster!" The woman snarled. "Look at what she did to my daughter!"

"Well don't be mad because my daughter whooped your daughters ass." Dr. August said as he grimmed the woman. "Tell your daughter to keep her mouth shut and maybe Christina wouldn't have to pop her in her mouth!"

The woman shook her head and grabbed her daughters hand, storming out into the parking lot. Christina laughed and looked up at Dr. August, watching as he ruffed her hair up. As they walked out to their car and drove their way home, Dr. August started laughing and looking at Christina through the rear view mirror of the car.

"Christina, why the hell were you fighting?" Dr. August chuckled. "You know that your mother and grandma are going to kick your ass!"

Christina's smile flushed off of her face as she glanced down at the carpet.