"3."

"So, are you down?" Jayla smiled as she stood by the door.

"Is that where.......I have sex three times?" Numra asked.

"Oh Numra." Dr. August laughed. "You're so not from here."

"It's when you have sex with a woman and a man at the same time." Jayla winked.

Numra froze. She never had any sort of sexual encounter with a woman before. Same sex activities were ONCE AGAIN banned in her culture.

"It's banned in my-"

"Fuck your culture today." Jayla growled. "You're a woman and you can make your own decisions. This is your choice."

"I-I-I don't think that I'm comfortable with that." Numra stuttered in a nervous tone.

"Why?" Jayla whispered as she walked over to her.

Jayla leaned over Numra, closed her eyes, and placed her tongue on her neck. She slowly licked up and started French kissing it, amazing Dr. August. Numra let out a deep, yet nervous sigh. She didn't feel comfortable at all.

"Are you scared?" Jayla grinned, sitting inches away from her face.

"I'm a little nervous." Numra said in a shaky tone.

"Don't worry." Jayla whispered, licking her neck again. "I'll make sure that you feel comfortable."

Jayla looked at Numra, placed her lips on top of hers, then started to French kiss her. Still, Numra was a little nervous. Jayla bit her bottom lip and snatched her teeth away from hers, softly grabbing her hand.

"Come with us." Jayla winked. "Chres, get into Dr. August mode.

As Jayla walked downstairs, Dr. August followed behind her. Numra grabbed Dr. August, grinning at him.

"I'm gonna save our little show for later." Numra smiled. "For now, I'm just gonna entertain you guys."

"Okay." Dr. August winked.

As they strolled down into his basement and locked the door, Jayla pulled out the "pull out" couch that laid in the middle of the basement. She pulled out all of the sex toys she got from upstairs, scattering them at the end of the bed. Jayla quickly slid off her sundress, revealing her naked body. Numra wasn't gay, but Jayla's body was amazing. She was super skinny with a plump butt, just like her. As Jayla slipped off Dr. August's clothes, Jayla turned to Numra and seen her standing there in an awkward form.

"Numra, come on." Jayla smiled. "Get over here."

"I'm just......." Numra said in a nervous tone.

"Alright. It looks like I'm gonna have to loosen you up." Jayla giggled.

Jayla walked over to Numra and laid her down onto the bed. She lifted up her shirt and started kissing on her body, strolling her lips down to her belly button. She unbuttoned her short shorts, slipping them down with her underwear as well. Jayla slipped her finger from between her lips and sucked on her finger, giving Numra a dirty look.

"You comfortable yet?" Jayla winked.

"A little." Numra lied.

"Alright. Fine." Jayla said as she stood up. "I'll have Chres loosen you up a little."

Dr. August's chills was coming back to his body as he looked at Numra's beautiful skin. He hadn't seen her skin since he was young, so he was going to make her feel comfortable. She placed his hands on her side and started kissing on her stomach and legs, causing her to close her eyes and sigh a little. He placed his tongue out and placed it on the center of her clit, trickling it on there.