"Commander in chief."

As Christina watched the woman spazz, she ran up to the elder woman and grabbed her hand.

"Come in the room with me!" Christina said in her persian language as she ran her into her room.

Christina tugged the older woman into the room with her and quickly shut the door. Soon after, three men walked inside of the hotel room and glanced around. They were very muscular. They gave the woman up front an angry look, giving her a furious look.

"Where is she?" The first man up front growled.

"Who?" The woman cried.

"The woman!" The third man yelled, startling her.

"She ran through the back!" The lady upfront lied. "She told me not to tell you guys that she ran through there, but-"

"Lets go." The second man said as they stepped out of the front.

Soon, the men got into their can and circled around the back. They stopped, looked on the other side of the parking lot, then sped off in the same direction to check if they ran. Meanwhile, the frail woman watched through the peephole, glancing in fear. She turned around and held her chest, coughing and stumbling over to a chair into the hotel room. Christina quickly hung up the phone and looked at Numra as she lifted up in the bed and cut on the light.

"Christina..." Numra groaned in a raspy tone. "What's going on?"

"Mom she needed help and-"

Numra looked at the woman and jolted back, holding her heart as her and the older woman locked eyes. It was her mother. Numra lunged out of the bed and crashed into her, wrapping her arms around her as her mother held her back. After not seeing her for 20 years, the feeling was bitter sweet. It was extremely hard for the both of them to contain their composure.

"Mom...." Numra wept in their language as she held onto her. "I haven't seen you in so long. I missed you......."

"I thought about you every single night, babe. Every single night." Numra's mother wept back as she clutched Numra close to her lap while Numra sat down on her knees.

Numra's mother coughed violently, holding her chest while doing it. She was sick. As she clutched her fingers by her mouth, she looked back up at Numra as Numra jogged over to Christina and placed her arm around her.

"Mom, meet Christina!" Numra smiled. "She's 9 years old."

"I.......I have a grandbaby?" Numra's mother smiled as she looked at her, coughing a little. "Hello, Christina! I'm Athena. Your grandmother!"

"Hi!" Christina said in a shy tone.

"Mom how........how did you get here so quick?" Numra panted as she plopped down onto the bed.

"I can't discuss it, now. They might be listening." Athena whispered. "I.....I promise I'll tell you tomorrow. Okay?"

"Sure. Sure!" Numra smiled as she fixed the bed that Christina was sleeping in. "Christina, grandma's gonna sleep in your bed tonight. You can sleep with me."

"Okay." Christina said as she crawled onto the side of the bed that was closest to the wall, cuddling under the covers. "Goodnight grandma!"

"Goodnight, darling." Athena sighed as she clicked the lights off.

And with that, Numra clicked the lights off to the hotel room and went to sleep.

But just because Athena came off calm, didn't mean that she wasn't scared. Deep inside, she was screaming and begging for help. How she got back to the US was one of the most terrifying and scariest stories up to date. In fact, she didn't want to leave the hotel room. She didn't want to leave the building. Knowing that she was safe at this very moment, she slipped into a deep sleep. A sleep that she hasn't had in a while.