"Bond."

Jayla told Numra to act like they was arguing, then waited until she wiped her tears and fixed her face until she opened the door. The minute Dr. August walked in, Jayla went into acting mode.

"This bitch is here again?" Jayla barked, putting on a good act. "Ugh!"

"What did you just call me?" Numra said, acting again.

"A bitch!" Jayla shouted as she stood inched away from her.

"Guys, guys, stop it!" Dr. August said as he stood between them. "Numra, I invited her over to watch the game."

"Well while she's here, I'm leaving and sitting in the room by myself!" Numra barked. "Goodbye!"

As Numra walked into Dr. August's room, she let it all out. She burst into tears and sat up against the wall, crying as hard as she could. As she cried to herself silently, she heard Dr. August knock on the door.

"Numra!" Dr. August called out. "Let me come in."

"Just a second to myself, Chresanto!" Numra plead, crying a little harder. "Please. Just please!"

She heard Dr. August let out a deep sigh, then heard him walk away from the door. Numra cried to herself all the way until Jayla left about an hour later. Then, Dr. August walked into the room and gave her a stern look.

"Really, Numra?" Dr. August growled. "Are you really crying because of Jayla?"

"No." Numra sighed.

"Then what's the problem?"

Numra had so many problems on her plate that she could barely remember them all at once. Numra thought about her baby, then looked back down at the bed.

"I'll talk about it later, okay?"

"Numra-"

"Please!" Numra shouted in a stressed tone, lunging up in the bed. "Please, Chresanto!"

Dr. August scrunched his eyebrows at her, then let out a frustrated sigh.

"Alright, Numra." Dr. August groaned. "I guess."

The next day, was another day of military school.

Numra woke up, frantic and nervous. She couldn't do too much exercising knowing how much it could harm her baby. As she spent 45 minutes getting ready, Numra woke Christina up as she laid asleep on her couch.

"Wake up, Chrissy." Numra said in a serious tone. "It's time for school."

As Christina lifted up, Numra gave her a kiss and headed out of the door, leaving her lunch box on the table. When Numra arrived at her school in a taxi a half an hour later, she put back on her man suit and got back to work. This time, she decided to mellow out. As everyone in her class wrote everything down that the commander was talking about on the board, Numra sat there in a daze. Jackie watched as she sat there, staring off into space.

"Frank!" Jackie whispered, snapping his fingers as Numra glanced at him.

"H-huh?" Numra whispered back.

"Are you okay?" Jackie laughed in a low tone.

"Is it me, or does Jackie and Frank like to talk during important teaching lessons?" The commander smiled. "Both of you will jog one extra mile than the others."

"But chief!" Numra cried out loud.

"No buts!" The chief barked. "Now write it down before I make you do another one?"

Numra couldn't run. Her baby was still at risk. After teaching the 25 minute lesson, everyone geared up into their largest boots and started jogging though the woods.