"The Naughty Side."

Flashback . . .

Dr. August spent a hot day in his building, sitting and relaxing in his pool. He had a strawberry and banana margarita that he made out of the fruits he had in his office, sipping and sinking into his cold pool. Suddenly, Dr. August heard the door open to his pool room. There, she seen a woman with a video camera and a nun standing in the entrance way.

"Shit!" Dr. August grunted as he jumped out of the pool. "I'm sorry ladies. I was gonna-"

"Actually, this is fine." The girl with the camera smiled. "We actually would like to stay in here."

"Well, which one of you ladies is my client?" Dr. August smiled as he stood up, sipping his big glass of margarita.

"My friend Sydney here." The girl smiled as she turned the camera onto her. "She's a nun."

"Oh." Dr. August gasped, looking at her in shock. "You.........you don't have to do this if you don't feel comfortable."

"Yeah i'm very uncomfortable." The nun said as she turned to her friend. "Ashley, let's go."

"You were just saying in the car how you were gonna loosen up!" Ashley smiled. "Come on. Don't back down now!"

"Yeah but........my religion...." The nun sighed. "Come on. Let's go......"

Dr. August sank back into his pool, smiling and grinning at the ladies. As the nun stood by the stairs, Ashley quickly turned around and shoved her into the pool, causing a loud splash. Dr. August jolted back, still sipping on his margarita.

"Holy shit!" Dr. August barked in a goofy tone, wiping the water off of his face.

"What the heck, Ash!?" The nun smiled.

"Now Wendy, this is the day that you're going to get some sexual feel. Youre 22." Ashley smiled as she sat by the pool with her camera. "Now Dr. August will do his best to make you feel comfortable, trust me. I've been here before."

The nun gave Dr. August a worried look as he swam over to her, hovering inches away from her. Though Wendy was all spiritual, she couldn't help but hover to his golden and sculpted body.

"You gone leave here a new woman." Dr. August smiled as he took his gloves off of the poolside and placed them onto his hands. "Trust me."

Dr. August closed his eyes, placed his lips on the side of his neck, then started to french kiss her neck. Ashley slid into the pool and started filming the two. Ashley watched Wendy's face flush into pleasure. She sighed and held onto his back, allowing him to do it a little longer before leaning back and glancing at her clothes.

"Here..." Dr. August whispered.

He slid his hands under her long gown and slid it off the top her. Afterwards, her short hair flared out from the top as he watched her crunch back in shyness. Dr. August smiled and laughed as her friend filmed it all.

"I'm not gonna give you the D yet because you're a virgin." Dr. August laughed. "Hold on."

Dr. August lowered underwater and peeled back her underwear. He slid her underwear off, placed it in his teeth, then splashed out of water. He smiled and placed them to the side and placed his finger in his jar of lubricant, then slid them back underwater. Ashley watched Wendy jolt up and bite her lips. She knew that he was fingering her.

"Uh oh, Wendy!" Ashley smiled. "How does it feel?"

"It feels..........oh my...." Wendy gasped as Ashley watched Dr. August muscular arm jolt in place.

Wendy grabbed onto Dr. August back and started scratching and digging her nails into his back, quickly gasping afterwards.

"I'm s-sorry....." Wendy stuttered as he continuously fingered her. "I just.....it just felt so good-"

"You can grab and scratch my back, baby." Dr. August smiled. "You might wanna do so in a second, anyway."

Dr. August fingered slower and harder as she gripped back onto his back and started digging deeper into his skin. She started looking down and moaning, biting her lip and groaning because it felt so good. After a few more seconds, Dr. August watched her close her eyes, tilt her head back, and shout in amazement. Soon after, he felt her warm juices spurt out into the freezing cold water. He watched her arms and legs shake as she took in a deep breath, then sighed out the rush she recieved. Dr. August smiled and sank back over to the other side where his margarita was.

"Oh. My. God." The nun sighed, keeping her eyes closed as she remained against the wall. "That. Was. Amazing."

"Don't forget to sign that little notebook on the chair over there." Dr. August smiled as he pointed to the chair. "Good day, my lady."

Ashley pressed the "stop" button on her camera and smiled as they both got out of the pool. The nun signed the booklet, grabbed her underwear, then placed on them back onto her legs. Both her and her friend jogged out of the pool room and shut the door. Ashley started laughing as she watched Wendy look at her in embarrassment.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was that good?" Wendy whispered.

"Sorry, Ash." Ashley smiled. "You're officially a "sinner" now."