"Sin."

"Mom..............." Numra said, not talking in english. "Is that you?"

"It's me, dear...." Her mother cried. "I'm apart of the traff-"

"I didn't tell you to tell her all of that!" Roberto barked on the other line, not talking in english either. "Give me that! You've lost your privleges!"

"How do I know that that's her, Roberto?" Numra growled in a furious tone.

"I have her records, Numra." Roberto said in a serious tone. "Do you want me to send you a picture?"

"No." Numra barked. "I wan't to see her. On camera."

Roberto took a long sigh and hung up to call her on facetime. Numra quickly answered, waiting for her the connection to come through. When the signal came through, she seen a woman with her shoulder length ponytail. Around in the inside of her mouth, laid a white cloth that Roberto had loosened up. She was sweating and her hands were bound along with Roberto's bosses who stood about 10 feet behind her.

Numra immediately knew that it was her mother.

She could tell by the small birthmark that laid on her chest and the small mole that sat smack dab in the middle of her forehead. She knew by the same thin lips that laid on her mothers face that that was her. Of course since it'd been almost 2 decades, her mother aged. She had a lot of wrinkles on the side of her face and she had a little bit of wrinkles on her forehead. She could see while her mother wiggled her fingers behind the barred chair that she had on the same olive green ring that her father had gave her. Tears started flowing out of Numra's eyes as she laid eyes on the woman she never forgot about.

"این است که شما، مادر؟" Numra wept in her Persian language.

"Yes, darling." Her mother responded back in the same language. "It's me."

"H-how do I know?" Numra asked.

"Numra, you were born on January 5th 1988." Her mother wept back. "You were born in the Netherlands in the AM, and that's something that nobody knows."

"Mom. I thought...........I thought that you were dead!" Numra cried. "What happened to you 20 years ago?"

"Sweetheart, I was taken-"

"That'll be enough for now." Roberto growled as he put the camera back onto him. "Guys, take her into the living room for now."

Numra watched in an angry form as the men carried her into the living room that she lived in at one point. Roberto gave Numra a jokeful grin as she gave him a look of fury.

"You'll only get to see her under one condition." Roberto smiled. "You get your ass down in Iraq. TONIGHT."

"You know that I can't do that, Roberto!" Numra shouted as she burst in tears out of full frustration.

"Then the deals off." Roberto smiled. "Say goodbye to your mother."

"NO!"

Roberto hung up the facetime call, leaving Numra in a wreck. Numra called him repeatedly, but he ignored each and every call. She threw her iphone at the door and started pacing and panting drastically in fear. She had no clue on what they were doing to her mother. All she could think of was going to one person to help.

Dr. August.

As Numra made her way to the office, Dr. August was getting ready to close down. 45 minutes after cleaning the pool and his office, someone walked into the office before he could call it a day. It was Jayla. Dr. August cut on the lights and glanced at her, realizing that she had on one of her regular outfits. Short shorts and a skimpy top that revealed her belly ring. However, she had a jean jacket to cover her top.