"Naughty Girl."

The slumber party for Christina actually turned out to be fun. For the whole entire night, they danced and partied like they were teenagers. By the time everybody fell asleep 3 hours later, Abby and Christina were the only ones up. As everyone slept in their sleeping bags, Abby lifted up and glanced at Christina.

"Chrissy." Abby whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Are you awake?"

"Duh!" Christina laughed.

Abby laid there for a second, then sat up. She smiled at Christina, watching as she lifted up over the many amount of kids that were sleeping on the ground.

"You wanna see something cool?" Abby whispered.

"Sure."

"Come upstairs with me." Abby nodded as Christina followed her up the stairs.

Abby walked into her room and cut on the lights. Christina squinted her eyes, slowly adjusting to the bright light. When she glanced at the room, she could see nothing but pink. Pink carpet, cream dressers, and bright pink walls. Her room was a little kids dream. They walked past Abby's pink Barbie bed, then stepped to her large drawer. When she pulled out the top one, Abby pulled out something small with a gold wrapper around it.

"What's this?" Christina asked.

"A condom." Abby whispered. "I got it from my moms room."

"What's a condom?" Christina giggled.

"Shh. You'll wake my parents." Abby said in a low tone, telling her to lower her voice.

"Sorry." Christina laughed in a silent tone. "But what's that?"

"A condom is a thing that stops you from having babies." Abby nodded. "It's something a boy and girl use when they "do it" in bed."

"How do they use it?" Christina gasped.

"They put it on the boys thingy thing, then they do it in the bed." Abby giggled. "Then this stuff collects the babies that come out of the boy. Like it goes in the small rubber stuff."

"It does?" Christina gasped. "So it collects babies inside of the tip?"

"Yes." Abby nodded. "It all comes inside of here."

Christina thought to herself. She squinted her eyes and looked at the ground, figuring out what she was going to say to her parents. Since it was the weekend, neither Dr. August or Numra had to go anywhere. The next morning, they arrived at her house at 9:45am to pick her up. When she got inside of the car, they seen the big kool-aid smile on her face. They could tell that she had fun.

"Did you have fun?" Dr. August asked as he looked back at her.

"Yes daddy!" Christina smiled as she shut her car door. "Me and the girls did a lot of fun."

"See I told you, Numra." Dr. August smiled. "There's nothing wrong with Chrissy going to parties. She's growing up, now."

"Yeah." Numra sighed as she rubbed her stomach. "I'm just stepping outside of my religious comfort. Heh heh."

Christina thought about last night while her parents had small talk in the front seat. She said something that had been riding on her mind for the longest.

"Mom, dad?" Christina said as they both looked back.

"Yes?"

"The next time you guys "do it", can you not use a condom?"

Dr. August spit out his pop as Numra gasped at her daughter, giving her a stern look.

"What the hell?" Dr. August said as he gave her a confused look.