"?"

Numra spent a week at Dr. August's house. For some odd reason, she was expecting to hear from Roberto. However, she didn't. She was glad, though. Everyday, Dr. August went to his job while Numra stayed at home with Christina. One day while Dr. August wasn't home, Jayla came over once again because Dr. August was asking for her to drop something off from his office since she was out. While he bought some newer sex toys, Jayla stopped by to drop them off towards the evening on a Sunday.

"Chres?" Jayla said as she peeked inside. "I got your things for you."

"He's not here." Numra snarled as she cut up some erbs for her French pasta that she was making for Dr. August and Christina.

Jayla ignored her. She went to Dr. August bedroom and sat the bag down onto a chair that was in the corner of his room, noticing that Christina was there.

"Hi Chrissy!" Jayla smiled.

Christina put on a innocent smile, frowning and looking at her.

"Mommy said that I can't talk to you because you're too fast." Christina said in an innocent tone.

Jade scrunched her eyebrows at Christina in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Jayla snarled.

"Yeah." Christina whined. "I'm sorry."

Jayla couldn't believe it. This was her last straw with Numra's attitude. Jayla stormed into the kitchen and stood in the entrance way.

"Why did you tell your daughter not to talk to me?" Jayla asked.

"Excuse me?" Numra said as she continued cutting her urbs.

"Christina." Jayla continued. "When I went in the room, she said that you told her not to talk to me. Why?"

"Because I'm her mother." Numra said, still cutting up the vegetables. "End of story."

"But WHY?" Jayla said in a louder tone, pushing her. "Because I fuck Chresanto better than you do or-"

"That's funny because we have a child together, so lets not go there." Numra laughed in a calm tone, scooping the vegetables into a pot. "Learn how to carry yourself like a lady."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean look at you. Look at how you're dressed!" Numra barked. "Your skirt is one inch away from showing your vagina along with your belly piercing and your skimpy top! It's against God to penetrate and mark up your body!"

"Who the HELL are you to judge me when you don't even know me, bitch?" Jayla growled as she stepped closer to her, pointing her index finger close to her face. "You better chill the fuck out."

"Haha. Chresanto has told me ALL about you, sweetheart." Numra smiled. "Don't get loud with me."

"Oh yeah?" Jayla smiled. "Like what?"

"Like how you guys don't do anything but have sex." Numra laughed. "After what he's doing to all of those women, do you really think that you're the one that he supposedly excludes? Please."

"You want to tell me to carry myself like a "lady", but you had sex at the age of 15." Jayla smiled. "You tell me to carry myself like a lady yet you're fucking when you're not even an adult? No wonder why your dad shifted you awa-"

"Don't you bring up my daughter in this." Numra growled at her, grabbing her arm.

"Get your hands off of me." Jayla growled as she smacked her grip off of her arm.

Numra glared at Jayla as if she was the devil standing right in front of her. She slowly took her eyes off her and finished cooking. However, Jayla loved the fact that she was getting under her skin. Jayla laughed and strutted out of Dr. August's kitchen, walking and sitting in front of her from the outside.