"Hold On!"

When Numra heard the news, she didn't even react. It was so crazy and so shocking that her world just went into a complete blur. Numra's mouth creaked open as she stared at the door, stood up, and calmly walked out. When she met her taxi ride outside, the driver automatically assumed to take her home when she asked. As she drove 15 minutes away, she walked into the house and seen that both Dr. August and Christina were playing hookie. She wasn't supposed to come home, so Dr. August didn't know.

"Oh shit!" Dr. August jumped as both him and Christina stood up. "Um.....see what happened was....ahh.....Chrissy's school had a little delay!"

Numra stood there like a zombie and dropped her purse, staring blankly past Christina and Dr. August both. He scrunched his eyebrows at her and walked up to her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Babe?" Dr. August said as he gave her a confused look. "What's wrong?"

Numra didn't say anything. She stood there in a blank fashion, slowly turning her head towards him.

"I had a miscarriage. The baby didn't make it..." Numra said in a dazed tone, looking at him.

Dr. August's heart dropped out into his stomach. His mouth dropped all the way open as he gave her a hurt look, watching her hold back her tears.

"I was too stressed out and....." Numra said as she stopped and closed her eyes. "They're going to have to take out the baby........and...."

Dr. August quickly hugged her and held onto her as tight as he could. He bawled silently on her shoulders as Numra buried her face into his, crying hard to the point where she almost couldn't breathe. Christina walked I've to them and covered her mouth, looking up at everyone.

"You mean, I'm not going to have a sibling?" Christina gasped.

"No sweetie." Numra wept as she wiped her tears and looked at her, still crying and weeping. "I'm sorry."

Christina was just as devastated as they were. Numra wrapped her arm around Christina along with her. At this moment, they didn't care about their argument. They didn't care about any drama or anything that'd been happening for the last few days. All they cared about, was their child. This was their moment to bond and be a family. This was their moment to come together as one.

"We'll make another one, Numra...." Dr. August whipsered into her ear as she kissed her cheek. "I promise."

As this day wore on, Jayla was still bounded and gagged at the halfway. For the whole day from the time she got there, she hadn't left that spot. She laid there, handcuffed to the bed along with her legs. She winded up falling asleep and waking up, still in the same spot. She couldn't move or make a noise or else she would be shot. However, she was hungry. She was thirsty. She was winding down. As she started to go dizzy, two men walked inside of the place.

"Wallah." The same dark skinned man said as he opened the door for an indian man. "Here's your Numra. She doesn't look as Indian as you said, but I picked her straight up from the courts. She also doesn't look two months pregnant, either."

"Numra?" Jayla said in an exhausted tone as she looked up at the man with her baggy eyes. "What?"

"Oh man." The man growled as he turned his head, shaking his head at the floor.

"What?" The dark skinned man said, giving him a confused look.

"That's not Numra! That's someone else!" The man sighed. "Who is she?"

"I thought that you told me to pick up the woman with Chesanto, Cheesanto, or whatever his name is!" The dark skinned man said in a slightly angry tone. "I figured that she was it since she was with him, this might be the connection on the girl me and my boys was trying to get."

"As a matter of fact, I think it's her." Roberto said in a serious tone. "Let me speak to her in private."

As the dark skinned man shut the door, Roberto sat down in front of Jayla. She laid there, handcuffed and panting heavily as he examined her body. He glanced at her, then looked at her face.

"شما می دانید Chresanto?" Roberto asked.

"I don't know what the hell you're saying." Jayla snapped as she glanced at him. "Speak English!"

"Do you know Chresanto?" Roberto asked in english.

Jayla gave him a confused look, then scrunched her eyebrows at him.

"Why?" Jayla snarled.

"Look man, I know this isn't the right girl." The dark skinned man said in an irritated tone as he inched his hand closer to himself. "Just come with me and i'll come get her."

"Alright one second!" Roberto said in a snappy tone. "Just go start the car."

The dark skinned male smacked his lips and closed the door, preparing to make his way out. As Roberto stood up, Jayla quickly shook her head while looking up at him.

"W-where are you going?!" Jayla begged. "Aren't you going to help me?"

"Shhhh. I promise i'll be back to help you. After seeing that they were going to do this to Numra, i'm not going to let him get away with this." Roberto whispered in a serious tone. "I'm going to tell someone. I swear to Allah. Don't yell, or else he'll kill you."

For some reason, Jayla felt a little bit more relaxed. She laid back on the bed and crossed her legs to prevent herself from peeing on the bed, waiting for the closest amount of help.

Around night time, Numra made a scheduled appointment for her doctor to prepare and hear on how she's going to get her baby taken out. While she laid in the office, her female doctor scanned the X-Ray on her stomach and showed her everything that was going on with the baby on the computer screen. When Numra glanced at it, she could see that it wasn't moving. It was still.

"See? Usually, the baby is moving and showing some sort of signs of life." The doctor said in a serious tone. "Unfortunately, the baby hasn't moved once. I'm sorry, Numra."

"I just wanted another child......." Numra sighed.

"Don't worry, Numra! After we take this one out of you, you'll definitely be able to have more." The doctor smiled. "Now let me step out of here for two seconds to give you an information sheet on what goes on with the baby during a miscarriage, okay?"

"Okay." Numra nodded.

When the doctor left, Numra found herself crying again. She snatched a napkin off of the table and wiped her eyes, trying her hardest to suck it up. However, she couldn't. This was her second child that she was about to have, yet she lost it. As her vision cleared up, she looked on the machine and seen something that caught her eye in the dark room.

The little tiny fetus in her stomach was twitching. It's undeveloped hands were flicking out of place over and over. Numra gasped and covered her mouth in shock, staring at it in shock.

"Oh my god!" Numra cheered to herself in a low tone. "My............my baby is moving!"