"2nd testiment."

As Numra got finished changing her clothes, she placed everything inside of a bag and made her way out of the bathroom. When she got there, she met face to face with Joey. Her eyes widened as well as his when he eyeballed her, stepping back a little.

Numra knew that she was caught.

"Look, I can explai-"

"So, you're a.......woman?" Joey repeated. "You've been a woman this whole entire time?"

"Yes, BUT I was only doing this because I really want to go to the army." Numra panted as she placed her hands up. "I've been wanting to do it for a while, now."

"Then why didn't you just go the women's army?" Joey whispered in an aggressive tone. "Women aren't allowed here!"

"I didn't want to go to that stupid women's army!" Numra growled in a low tone. "They treat us all nice and soft because they think that's what's needed to train us when it's the exact opposite. I want real hardcore training like this!"

"Chief is going to KILL me if he finds out I know something like this." Joey groaned as he combed his fingers through his head.

"Which is exactly why we should keep it a secret, right?" Numra winked.

Joey grimmed her, then placed his hand out after placing a small smile on his face.

"I'm Joey." Joey laughed. "What is your REAL name?"

"Numra. Numra Issa Nazari." Numra smiled as she shook her head. "Nice to meet you. Wanna pretend like this never happened?"

"Yeah, I'll try." Joey laughed as they both walked out of the building.

Joey waved goodbye to Numra and watched her walk off and pull off into the city. Joey squinted his eyes, then looked back into his car.

"That, might be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen." Joey whispered to himself as he started his car. "Her figure and smile was just like, .....wow."

The next day, Dr. August told Numra that he was going to court again with Jayla. Today, Christina was allowed to go back to school after serving her 7 day suspension. When she got back to school, everyone was worshipping her. All of a sudden, she had a boatload of friends that never bothered to talk to her.

"Hey look, guys!" One boy in the lunchroom changed. "That's the girl who whooped Emily's ass!"

"Hey hey hey. Back up!" Abby barked as she stood next to Christina. "This is OUR friend."

Christina laughed and sat down with Abby, Brooke, and Maya. They rolled their eyes at everyone else, then glanced back at Christina as she began to eat.

"So, how does it feel to be "popular" now?" Abby smiled as she but into her food.

"Eh. It's alright." Christina smiled.

"Now you haven't forgotten about out sleepover, have you?" Maya winked.

"Of course not!" Christina cheered.

"Well that's good." Brooke nodded. "Especially since everyone know you, now."

"Yeah." Christina nodded as she stood up and made her way to class after the bell rang. "I'm gonna go to class, now. Bye guys!"

As Christina left, Abby put a large grin on her face and turned to the girls.

"Y'know, she completely forgot that she had plans with James this weekend." Abby laughed. "Trust me, he'll stop talking to her soon."

While Christina was at school, Jayla and Dr. August made heads turn while walking into the courtroom. They stayed looking sharp and always caught the attention of a few people outside of it. On this day, Jayla wasn't testifying. But she still wanted to come to court to see how his in and out drug gang was. And indeed, they were. For a long 3 hours, they discussed the records of the closest gang members that were in his roster. Right when it seems like things were getting too good, they only got better.