"Back at the office."

Flashback . . .

Before Dr. August went down to Iraq, he was still posted up in the office. He unraveled his green blow pop, slipped it into his mouth, and crossed his legs as he started to read his Sports Illustrated magazine. Suddenly, a white woman with her blonde hair in a ball cap walked into his office. She had on basketball shorts and a gold chain with a short white tank top that revealed her stomach. She also had on some whit and blue Jordan's, indicating one thing.

She was a dyke, or a tomboy.

"Hellooooo." Dr. August said, talking with his sucker in his mouth and rolling over towards the door to shut it.

"Sup." The girl said, nodding her head.

"And your name is?" Dr. August asked, sucking on his sucker.

"Breanne." The girl grinned.

Dr. August wrote her name down, then grinned up at her.

"And why are you here, Breanne?"

"Well, my girl says that you could turn a dyke out." Breanne scoffed, laughing at it. "I bet her that you couldn't, so I'm here."

"Haha." Dr. August laughed. "Welp, you lost that bet."

"Not really." Breanne scoffed back. "I don't like boys. They're uninteresting."

"Yeah we'll see." Dr. August laughed as he placed on his gloves. "Lay back."

"Wait, I only have one request." Breanne asked.

"Yeah?"

"I have to take control of the sex." Breanne smiled.

"Of course!" Dr. August lied, cheering along with her. "Now lay back. And place your arms out."

Breanne laid back on his chair, placing her arms out on the railings. He quickly handcuffed her hands to both sides, watching the look on her face go from calm to strange.

"W-wait!" Breanne barked. "I said that I wanted to take contr-"

"Nuh unh. Not in my office." Dr. August smiled as he slipped her pants and underwear off, placing the condom onto the tip of Roczilla. "I'm the man, today. You're gonna see what it's like to be the woman."

Dr. August lifted her top up, showing we training bra. He slipped her ball cap off and unraveled her bun, flaring her blonde hair all over on her right shoulder. He used his gloved finger, dipped it in lubricant, and rubbed it inside of her lips. He slid inside of her, watching her laugh up at him.

"I use dildo's all of the time with my girlfriend!" Breanne laughed. "You're going to have to do better than that to make me cum."

"Oh I haven't even started." Dr. August grinned.

Dr. August slid a little out of her, placing lubricants all over the condom. He slid back inside of her and placed his finger on her clit. He thrusted back and forth, watching her face of confidence flush into a look of pleasure, biting her lips and squinting her eyes shut. Dr. August grinned over her, smiling as he watched her give in.

"Yeah...." Dr. August smiled. "I'ma turn you out today."

"No.....you....won't........." Breanne moaned, trying her hardest not to shout. "Fuck...."

"Say "doctor" and I'll stop." Dr. August grinned, looking over her while he continuously thrusted inside of her.

"Hell n-no...." Breanne growled.

"Say it." Dr. August growled, not stopping.

"No!" Breanne barked.

"Oh you're trying to get sassy?" Dr. August smiled. "I'll make you say it, alright."

Dr. August pulled out his main trick. He placed his two fingers inside of her and rubbed up inside of her clit, sending her on an uproar. Breanne smashed her head back and clasped onto her handcuffs, clenching her teeth together to brace herself on what she was going to shout.

"Doctor!" Breanne shouted.

Seconds later, Dr. August's works were blessed. Breanne's juices dripped out and spurted out onto his hand and fingers, making him love it even more. He fingered her faster, making it spurt out faster. Breanne jolted up and squirmed, keeping her eyes shut in amazement. Once it stopped spurting out, Dr. August sucked into his finger and threw them out into the trash, taking her out of her handcuffs and handing her her underwear and pants.

"God....." Breanne panted, sighing and placing her pants back on. "My...my girlfriend has never done that before......"

"I tell you what. This dick does wonders." Dr. August smiled, placing his sucker back into his mouth and smiling at her. "Try to give a man a chance. Alright?"

"I will." Breanne smiled, signing his filled booklet. "Thank you, doctor."

Breanne walked out of his office and seen her girlfriend smiling up at her. She grabbed her hand and walked out of the office with her.

"Babe." Breanne cheered.

"Yeah?" Her girlfriend replied.

"We should have a threesome with a man." Breanne smiled.